Love's Scenario (*Lukas X F!*) 2

Second part up!

To prevent anyone who haven't watch the video know spoilers...

.

Lukas took Jesse to a beautiful church, and decided to rest there. They both fell asleep, holding each other's hands.

100 years later... (Jesse, Lukas and Aiden in their reincarnation.)

Jesse woke up, holding her dearest Aiden's hand.

"How long have we been asleep?" She asked. Aiden rubbed his eyes and answered, "I don't know."

He then got closer to Jesse. "You know...I think we're fated to be together."

"What the heck? Haha!" She laughed.

"Hey, you're not allowed to play on the grass..." Came a voice from afar.

It was Lukas. He frowned at the lovebirds. "Oh...sorry." Aiden apologized half-heartedly.

Lukas then gestured Aiden to have a talk. He told Jesse to wait there and went to speak with him.

Out of curiosity, Jesse followed the two boy students, who were beside the stairs. Suddenly Lukas grabbed Aiden by the collar, and shoved him to the wall.

Jesse rushed over and yelled, "Stop! Only low-lifes treat people with violence!" She took out her scarf and gave it to Aiden. "Are you alright?"

Aiden wiped off some blood on his mouth and smiled, "Yeah. You're always so brave!"

The ruby grew brighter.

Lukas was looking down. Unable to control his inner anger, he walked away and turned to a corner. He punched the wall and growled. A beautiful and innocent girl like her doesn't deserve this...

Aiden and Jesse went back to their classes, but Jesse remembered something and wanted to find Aiden, so she walked to his class. When she was about to knock on the door, she heard Aiden laugh.

Jesse got curious and peeked.

Aiden was sitting on a cabinet, surrounded by a group of boys, and a ruby necklace around his neck. He sat rudely, and was playing with the necklace.

"Hahaha! I bet if I told her, 'I love you', she'd be like, 'Me too!'"

Aiden laughed again, with evilness in his eyes.

"Stupid b!tch."

Jesse heard everything and turned to run away. What she didn't know was that the conversation between Aiden and Lukas went like this:
************************************
"You tricked her! I don't want to see you near her anymore, you got me?!" Lukas shouted.

"Hey, she was the one that was dumb enough to believe me. Pssh haha." Aiden grinned evily.

Lukas got angry and shoved him.
************************************
While Jesse was running down the hallway, she met Lukas, who caught her swiftly.

"Y-You knew it all along, didn't you?" She sobbed. "I'm sorry for saying all those things back then..."

Lukas smiled, and held out his hand.

"I promised you I would protect you....didn't I?"

"...what the heck?" Jesse smiled.

Lukas grabbed her and went back to Aiden's classroom. There, they opened the door, revealing a evil Aiden sitting on the same cabinet.

"I'll be taking her, if you don't mind." Lukas said.

"Wait..what's going on?" Jesse asked, confused.

Aiden smirked, and laughed. He rubbed his ruby necklace and tilted his head to the right.

"I've was getting tired of waiting."

Scenarios reversed,

And Jesse awoke from her sleep, while holding Lukas.