You're the one I want ~Jesse X Aiden~

Request by LordPegacorn.

Jesse's POV.

"God... these monsters are so hard to kill!" I exclaimed and sliced a zombie's head clean off. Me, Aiden, Petra and Axel had falled into an abandoned mineshaft and now we found 2 zombie spawners.

"Ugh...Axel could you stop the spawners from spawning in mobs?!" Aiden shouted, annoyed. He killed the zombie that was attacking me and smiled at me.

I blushed and continued to attack. I had developed a crush on Aiden after I spared him from Sky City. He had changed and, he seems more cute than ever.

Of course I'm scared that he doesn't feel the same way for me, so I never told him what I felt.

"Guys! One spawner down!" Axel yelled from the other side. Petra gave him a thumbs up and tried to destroy the next spawner.

"Aiden! Could you give me a hand here?" Petra asked. Her pickaxe was in the spawner, stuck.

"Hang on! Jesse, back me up here?" I nodded.

And every love story has a third wheel, which is me. Aiden kept chatting and cares for Petra, and although Petra hates him, she still seemed to enjoy it whenever he's nesr her.

"K...1..2..3!"

They both took out the pickaxe and it it chopped off a zombie's head. They were both stunned and laughed together. I could feel something in my heart, and it's eating it.

I got more ruthless and simply killed any mobs that were near me.

Few minutes later...

"Phew! We're done, finally." Axel said. He grabbed a pickaxe and some blocks. "Maybe we can dig straight up. Yeah I know it's the number 2 rule in Minecraft, but who cares? If we keep staying here, who knows when will anyone find us."

He has a point. We agreed to his plan and he went first. He dug and plaved blocks on his way. After a few minutes, he was finally up on the surface.

Petra gathered his blocks and made her way up.

It was me and Aiden left.

Although my heart keeps beating faster and faster, I was still jealous of Petra and him. But look on the bright side, at least I'm friends with him...

"Jesse? You okay?"

I flinched a bit and nodded.

"Really? You don't look so good."

"I'm just tired." I answered, trying to avoid eye contact.

He suddenly pulled me and pinned me to the wall. He looked around me. I think he's trying to check if I was hurt or something.

"No bruises or cuts. What's up with ya?" He asked, I could feel myself blushing more.

"Nothing... really."

"When I helped Petra to remove the pickaxe, I saw you got devil-like. Were you..."

I gulped, wondering what he would say next.

"Were you... um.. jealous?"

I blushed redder than a tomato and shook my head. "N-No! I--"

He closed up and gave me a kiss on the lips.

After he pulled away, he gathered the blocks Petra built and gave them to me.

"Just so you know," he said before I went up. "You're the one I love."