Love's Scenario (*Lukas X F!Jesse) 1

I am into Honeyworks lately...

This song is AMAZING! It inspired me to write a one-shot about it, and my favorite ship, Lukesse!

Follwing chapter inspired by 'Ai No Scenario' (Love's Scenario) by Honeyworks.

.

"Dear Jesse, I have loved you for an eternity. Will you marry me?" Aiden kneeled and held out his hand.

Jesse hesitated, and slowly reached our for his. "...I do."

But they what they didn't know is that, a young blonde was watching them from afar. In his heart, there was a spark. It wasn't jealousy. It was the hatred for that person, and it was growing deeper.

That day after the wedding, Lukas climbed onto a tree branch and leaned towards it. He peered into the window and waited for his beloved Jesse, who was busy tendering the flowers in her house.

"Jesse! Psst! It's me, Lukas!"

Jesse placed down her gardenjng equipments and turned towards his direction. On her face showed a bright smile, sweeter than honey.

"Lukas! I was waiting." She said excitedly and ran towards the window.

"I'm back. And...I heard you're married." He said, looking towards the other direction.

Jesse looked down, and said, "I... hesitated, and said the wrong answer. I have fallen in love with him before. But now...I'm not sure."

Lukas then came in closer and whispered to her ear, "Well, seems like you're hiding something. Tell me about it, okay?"

Jesse was about to answer when a shrill voice shouted, "Hey, who are you talking to?!"

She looked surprised and stuttered, "Uh n-no one! I was just talking to myself!"

Aiden came in the room, and Lukas hid. He peeked in from a branch to see the situation. When Jesse was trying to explain, Aiden slapped her.

"I WARNED YOU NOT TO SPEAK WITH HIM, DIDN'T I?" He bellowed. Jesse fell onto the floor, holding her now red cheeks.

Lukas was startled and made a sound, while Aiden turned towards the tree and glared at him. Lukas narrowed his eyes at him and scowled. Aiden then left the room, and so did Lukas.

Tonight. He thought. Is when we'll be free.

(Night)

Jesse was sleeping soundly on her bed, with blankets covering.

Then, there was a whoosh! And Jesse got up.

"Shh." Lukas placed his fingers on his lips. He made and entrance dramatically, with the yellow moon shining on his back. He squated on the window, with the other hand holding on to the frame of it.

Lukas got in the room and held out his hand. "Trust me."

Jesse, without thinking, held onto his hand, and Lukas pulled her close to him.

"I'll always protect you, and promise to never leave your side." He said, making Jesse blush.

He then took her to the window. "Shall we?"

Jesse nodded and Lukas sent her down. Once they both were on the ground, they ran through the town, forests, and villages. To a place that Aiden will never find them.

Meanwhile, Aiden heard the chattering on the second floor and thought about Lukas. He must be with Jesse doing some mid-night chat.

When Aiden unlocked the door, he saw nothing but an empty bed and an opened window. He hurriedly rushed to the town to find the couple, but to no prevail.

"One day." He said, "I will make them pay for this!"

The ruby on his necklace glowed brightly.

Continued on next page