Chapter 13

Subaru pov
"Alright Suka chan you can go out to play." I said happily like when I was young so she remembers a little

"Yay! Suka chan get to play with Subaru kun today! And why is Subaru kun a giant with a deep voice?" She title her head at me.

Shoot. How am I going to do this ." Uh.... It's because you are short and I'm having a sore throat. Yay. " I said sweating hoping she didn't know it was a lie. She narrow her eye at me but smile

"Oh okay. I hope you get better than!" She said happily . I sigh in relief . 'I forgot how gullible she is when she was young.'  Sweat dropping .

Now I notice her hair is shorter and her body size . It's like she's shrinking to her younger self.

"Come on let's go see nii San okay?" I said.

"Okay!" And ran out of her room.

"Suka wait for me!" Running after her. Man she's fast.

I found her with Yui and Ayato.

"Oi Subaru your supposed to take care of Suka not let her run around the mansion what if she fall or trip?" Ayato said .

" I know but she ran out of her room and ran into you."

"Your pretty slow not being able to catch a child like her." He laugh at me.

"Ayato nii . Who is this pretty lady. And why are you big with a deep voice and is she your girlfriend. Why are you all so tall while I'm short." She said titling her head.

"Uh........ It's because ore sama not feeling well and your just short and pancake here is  ahhhhh." As Ayato couldn't say anything as Suka was giving the face that she's really your girlfriend I'm going to tell Reiji face.

Soon Laito and kanato came. "Look it's Laito and Kanato nii ." Pointing to them and ran away while taking Yui with him.

"Laito nii kanato nii! Everyone is so big and their voice is deep while I'm short and small." Pouting.

"Rose chan it's okay being small you look soooo cute when your small~ " Laito said bending down patting her head."

"Teddy isn't dolly chan cute." As he place cat ear on her.

"Thank you nii san . I like a cat now! Meow! I'm a cat ! Meow! Subaru look I'm a cat! Meow~ meow!"

'Man she looks adorable.  -////-  '

"You look very cute Suka chan. Come on why don't we go outside to play at the rose garden."

"Okay! Bye bye Kanato nii Laito nii!"

"Bye bye rose chan~"

"Bye bye doll chan."

Then Suka ran off again. I need to catch her.

"Oi slow down." As I ran after her."

Suka pov

"Oi slow down." Subaru  said.

"Nope! Catch me if you can! Car kun!" As I stick my tongue out at Subaru and ran to the music room. As I laugh at the nickname I gave him when we were 4 .

I slow down till I found reiji room. I open it to see him making something.

"Reiji what are you making?"

"A potion."

"What type of potion."

"Have you drink blood yet."

"No. but i found out Ayato have a girlfriend! And sh- wait a minute your changing the subject mister I will do something I learn from somewhere that I can't put my finger on but I know how to use it!"

"What are you going to do." As Reiji now look at me."and why are you wearing cat ears?"

"Well you see kanato - STOP CHANGING THE SUBJECT! Now what is- ah . I forgot what I ask you . Damn it Reiji you keep changing the subject like Kou nii does when I ask him why people fangirl over him!"

Reiji eyes widen "you remember Kou."

"Of course he's our brother well adopted brother. So I'm going to go now to think what I wanted to ask you." As I walk out.

Reiji pov

Her memories are coming back a bit. She's growing back to her age. But grow smaller again .I need to finish this potion. What I need is blood from all of the brother.

I need to hurry this could make her a 4 year old permanent .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Okay finally done. This chapter I kept for a few months. Okay I did this in a rush and all thinking about watch an anime but which one. Anyway sorry of taking too long . And My other book will be on hold unless I have idea of the next chapter. Again I'm sorry for this chapter being short and maybe stupid . Again I'm sorry for taking to long.*bows*