Chapter 10

Subaru pov

Today was my turn to look after her. She looks horrible. She turning into a white sheet of paper. Her fever is going down a bit. That's good but she still ill.

I saw her eye open. She sat up but was struggling. I touch her she flinch.and move away from me. She was breathing heavily. "Hey hey calm down. It's me your twin brother Subaru." I said quietly I slowly move closer to her . And I hug her.

She slowly hug back. She slowly crying. As I pay her head. "There there. I'm here." I said.

She slowly cry herself to sleep. I was about get up and head out when she grab my hand. I look at her . "Don't leave me alone." She said.

"Fine. Wait I thought you fell asleep." I said.
She say up and walk to a coffin pulling me with her. "I prefer to sleep in here." She said quietly.

She lay down and I also lay down. The cover close. Our forehead were touching each other as we were hugging. I was blush.

She was smile at me. And slowly her eyes started to close she mumbling "your so cold." I chuckle at that statement. I wanted to get out but her grip was tight. So I decided to sleep.

Dream
I was in some place where it was dark. And blue eyes glowing out of no where. There was a moon it shine down on a cage. The blue eye disappear. I walk closer to the cage and see a small girl locked up in there.She was crying.

The background change. She look like she's 14 year old. With a boy with black hair and dark blue eyes. Then the scene change into her crying over the boy's body. A paper crumble into a ball covered in blood.

'I have warn you Suka. You will only fall for me no one else. This what will happen for the rest of your life.'

Then I could see boy with blue eyes and hair smirking behind the scene.

Dream end
I woke up. I look at the side to see Suka. Still asleep. I need more information about what happened to her.

I fell back to. Sleep.

Dream world
I was know in some kind of hall way. So I open one of the door and see a memory.
It looks like when we were little. I remember this. This is where we made our promise to be happy with each other. I closed the door.

Wait. This hallway is Suka memory. Every door has a memory. But which one is the right one. I need the memory when she started dating. But this is going to take forever. Unless there's a door lead to the dating memory with a big flashing sign saying this way to dating memory!(note sarcasm)

Then the background change and there was one door with a big flashing sign saying this way to dating memory. My jaw dropped . Then sigh. Me and my sarcasm

I open the door and walk in. The background change.

There this is Suka when she was 14.

"Ace ! Ace don't closes your eyes. Please don't leave me!" Suka crying.

"Su. You were the nicest and kind girl I ever met. I'm glad you were my girlfriend. It's not your fault. I wanted to protect you. Don't blame yourself." The boy said. Smiling weakly.

She was crying so hard."Su. Let me see your smile one last time."

She tried smiling but she was still crying.

"That's a good little girl." As he lift his hand and patted her head before slowly drifting off to his death as his hand drop from her head.

"ACE !! NOOOOOOOOO!" Suka screamed.

I wanted to comfort her but I couldn't this is just a memory from her past.

Out of dream land
I wake up. And see Suka with her eyes purple. She blink then it turn back to normal.

"You saw it." She said.

"Why didn't you tell me."

"Because. I didn't remember it. Now I remember. After his death. I went crazy. I wanted to forget everything that happen there. And transfer to a different school. And in the end I forgot about it. The boy in my class is the lover I was engaged to when we were younger but after my disappearance I forgot about it.
I remember. His real name is Takashi Akukoki not Kai."

I knew. It was a bad idea. That idiot and excuse for a father just give her away to a boy when she was younger.  My blood boil. But I felt someone tugging on my clothes. I look and see Su. Her hand were gripping on my shirt tightly.

"I know your angry that alright it's in the past. Just stay here with me." I smile softly and pull her closer to me. Our forehead still touching .

"Rest for now." I said
As her eyes slowly closing.
"Love you Subaru." She mumble as she fall back to sleep.
Our nose now touch together with our forehead.
I smile as I also close my eye.
"Love you too sis." As I fall asleep with Su.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~sorry for late update. I was busy with school and CCA . And this chapter is short. And I think this will turn into a Subaru love story or something I don't know. Anyway thanks for reading this book. And sorry for typo error. I the on my phone and they automatically correct like Yuma and they change to Yama . And grammar. My English is very horrible sometimes. See you next time readers😃😉