Chapter 8

Su pov

Well the day flew by so quickly. Me and Yui pass our music project. And today is we follow father to go somewhere. Well we were in the limo.

And about the bet. Me and Kou wear the cat ears.

"Suka." Daddy called.

"Y-yes."

"Why are you and Kou wearing cat ears?"

"We both lost a bet to each other. So we both wearing this for today only." I said sighing. Regretting why I made a bet.

He just chuckle. "You look so cute~" he sang.
I just blush a little.

"Anyway. You haven't told us where we're going yet." I said.

"We're going to the Sakamaki mansion for their monthly dinner." He said.

Of course. Wait my brothers. "Okay."

The driver told us we had arrived. We exit . And a big mansion was in front. Father knock on the door. And the door open. And saw everyone was there.

"Nice to see my son and the eve." My father said.

"Why did you bring the Mukami!" Ayato yell.
"They are my adopted son and daughter. So we could have one big family time together today." He said.

Ayato just tch .

Time skip

I was sat in between Subaru and daddy. It was really uncomfortable. Being beside my twin. While some of my brother glance at me from time to time .

Until my father stand up making an announcement." Okay. I have an announcement to make. The mukami are going to move in with you for three months. And Su you can tell them the truth and yes you are staying permanently ."

Well everyone jaw drop. While does drinking water choke.

"WHAT!!!"

" what are you planing old man!" I said.
" you can tell them. And you will kill that person quicker. " he whispered.

I sigh"fine." I said.

The brothers stared at each other. Yui sweat drop and I sigh.

"Fine. Then what do you mean she tell the truth." Subaru said annoyed.

I look at daddy. He nodded his head. I sigh.

I stand up. "Well how should I put this." I said while rubbing the back of my neck. "Hi. Nice to see you again brothers. I'm Suka Sakamaki your younger sister who is twin with Subaru and don't you dare asked why I'm wearing cat ears." I said the last part threatening.

Well their eye became widen with more shock.

Subaru stare at me widen. "S-Suka. Your alive." He said. I raise an eyebrow and look at daddy.
"What did you tell them when you gave me to the Komori while I was gone." I said coldly.

He laugh nervously cause he know my bad side so well." I told them that you drown to death." He said. I knock his head."you couldn't give a better excuse like I was kidnapped or tell the reason why I was hidden for so long or tell them that I was actually killed by the killer other then drowning. And let me guess. You used a fake body and show them." I said getting irritated by the second.

"Okay okay. I get it. I'm sorry." Daddy said.

"Good apologize excepted. And if you don't believe me then. Ayato I when you were four I call you red head chan while you called me meiwa chan in short for meiwakuna . Laito you used to call me rose chan because you always find me in the garden seeing the rose grow. Kanato you call me dolly chan when I was three. Well Shu call me hime chan while Reiji call me gaki. While Subaru call me kaika ." I said smiling although I hate pet name.

"Yep that's her." Reiji said. All agree except Ayato.

"I still don't believe you." He stated.

"Fine . I guess I have to do this." I said . And stand and walk to Ayato to whisper one dark secrets I know because I found out and promised to keep a secret.

When I was telling him his face turn red.

"Okay okay. I believe that is her." He said.

I giggle.

"What did you tell Ayato kun rose chan." Laito asked with a smirk.

But I pout "if your thinking of something dirty then I will take a dart from the game room and aim at you and hurt your pretty face. And the secret is something embarrassing that Ayato did when he was five." I said. Which make Ayato go to even more red.
While Laito had a little scared face.

"Well you will move in tomorrow." Father inform.

"I already done that so see you tomorrow mukami nii San." I said.

"What when did they became your brother." Ayato said.

"Well they were adopted by father which is count as my brother and Yui as my sister since I used to be a Komori. And tomorrow school I can tell everyone the truth I did tell the teachers as well as the principal." I said.

Time skip

"See you tomorrow Ruki nii Yama nii Kou nii and Azusa nii." I said and close the door.
Well dinner went well. Father left first. I turn around to see all my brother with a little jealousy written on their faces. I giggle."you will always be my brother. And I'm going to sleep. So good night nii san and Onee chan." I said and teleport to my room. I smile. Everything is still here. And not a single dust in sight. I guess someone clean.

Well luckily  I pack my clothes. I took the brown suit case charm from my bracelet and change it back to normal size. I started unpacking. I'm still thinking why father want me to come here. I'm guessing the killer know where I was. I went to used the bathroom.

After I come out it felt nice. I saw on my bed. I see its Shu sleeping. I sweat-drop. Did all my brother change. Shu the cheerful kid became a lazy bum. Reiji still the same but more strict. Ayato from cheerful became ore sama. Laito became more of a pervert. Kanato has mood swings I think. Subaru well the opposite of how I act.

I took the coffin shape charm and bring it back to its normal size and open the cover and step in and close the cover before locking it. I then went to sleep in a simple t shirt and long pants. So I went to sleep.

My life just get more interesting I thought and went to sleep.

Unknown pov

Well well well. Look like my little niece is back. I should play her a visit when the time is right. I will bring my love back with that pathetic human and my niece so I can be the ruler . Not my brother

Have a nice life while you still can Suka my dear.