Chapter 7

Su pov

" today's the last day to practice. See you later Yui Onee chan." I said and wave as I made my way to the mukami brother. I was about to reach them. I stop.

I'm having vision of later . I felt someone shaking me. I look to see the mukami brother. I blink a few times. "Su. You have a vision didn't you." Yama asked. I nodded my head.

I took my phone out. I message Yui .

Me: Yui. Sorry. The practice is cancelled. I need to do something. You have to practice yourself.

Yui:it's alright. Ok. Bye.

I close my phone.i sigh.

"So are you going to tell us what you saw." Ruki asked.

"Right. But let's enter the limo. Someone's following us." I said.

"Right. Let's go." Ruki said. 

We made our way to the limo and enter a be head off.

We were in the limo.

"Well the Sakamaki are after me again. They will try to get my blood to see if I was their little sister. But they was going to take my blood when I was practicing with Yui at their house . So I had to cancel it. And my power only see the future is when I'm in danger or will get hurt."

"Very well then on Sunday dress formal." Ruki said.

I sigh. I can't believe I made that bet. I have to wear cat ear. Well at least Kou have to too.

Then we are arrived at our home.

Well I decided to eat first. Then help in the garden. Make sugar cube. Read book and eat sugar cube. Then go to the meadow and play the violin. Come back eat and later go to sleep.

Well I'm plan out what I'm going to do.
Time to do it.

Yui pov

I was in the limo. When my phone vibrate. I check my phone. It was Su. She canceled the practice. She has something to do. I sigh. Now i don't get to ask the question.

"Hey pancake. Who texted you." Ayato asked.

"Ah. It was Su chan. She had to do something so she had to cancel our practice." I said.

Ayato grumbled somethings. Hm. I wonder why is he so upset about?

Su pov

Well I gave Yama the sugar cube I made. Now I'm going to the meadows. "Ruki nii San I'm going to the meadows." I said as I knock on his door.

He open the door shirtless. I sigh mentally. Why every time I need them I have them shirtless. "Alright. But come back soon. I don't want you in danger." He said and kiss my forehead."okay Ruki nii san." I said and left.

I took the key necklace I always wear. "Open gate of the mystic meadow." A bright light shine showing a gate. I open the gate and enter.

I enter the meadow. The gate disappear. I smile. It's nice being here again.

As the memories of how I found out.

Flashback

I was deep in the forest playing the violin helping the plants that grow there better . When I saw a deer. It was pretty. I follow it. It lead me to a gate. I open the gate and follow it. I saw was a meadow. It was dying.

I thought that's why it was asking me to follow it. So I play the violin. The plants and flowers started blooming.

I stop playing. I look around I smile. The deer had a glowing flower in its mouth. I touch it. The flower shine a bright light. I cover my eye. Once it stop. I open my eye. I didn't see the deer. I saw the flower in my hand.

I hold it. I look at it. It turn into a key. I held the key. Then the gate appear in front of me. It has a lock. I took the lock and place the key in. It unlock. I walk out of the gate.

I look around I was back in the forest. The gate behind me lock and disappear.

Flashback end

After that when I was bored or feel sad I come here. I took care of this place. When I was young I kept on coming back to find the deer. I still wish to find it. I look at my watch. It late. I better get back.

I hold the key pointing to the sky. The light shine down on me then shine at the gate. I unlock the gate and left. I see I was outside the mansion again. I teleport inside.
"I'm home!"I yell. And went into my room. I was tired. So I decided to sleep.

Unknown pov

I look at the the girl fall asleep. I smirk. Soon I will take her. And I can bring my love back to life and rule over the demon world.

Better watch out su mukami or should I say

Suka Sakamaki