How It All Started...

My name is Ariana. I'm 18 years old and a senior in highschool. I've been called pretty, beautiful, and gorgeous. I never believe any boy that says that because I know what they want. I have a sister and a brother. My sister is captain of the cheerleading team and my brother is the star quarterback for the football team. Me? Well, I play chess, run track, and read. I don't get out much. I rather stay home open a book and increase my vocabulary, but that's just me.

Lately, I broke up with my boyfriend Nathan. I just want to let out some anger. I just don't know exactly how yet.....

Today is my sister Caroline's birthday.

"Ariana! Oh my god! Wake up!" I rub my eyes and sit up from my bed. She had turned on all the lights in the room. I could barely see. "What do you want? Can't you see I'm sleep? What time is it?" Ugh, why can't she go away. "Guess what mom and dad bought me!" "They need to buy you a life because right now you're ruining mine." I lay back down and put my arm over my eyes. "They got me Justin Bieber concert tickets and m&g passes! I want you to go with me. Tonight."

Now, before we go any further I just want to say that I do not like Justin Bieber. He's just not my cup of tea these days.

"Yay." I said sounding mildly pathetic. "It doesn't matter if you want to go or not because you have to. Mom and dad said so." And that made me mad. I got up, put on my sweatpants, and ran to the kitchen. "Mom and dad are you serious! I'm 18. Stop treating me like a child. Let me make my own decisions. Caroline can take one her friends. I have to finish reading my Chemistry book." The room was silent. "Go on say something." Everyone stared at me which made me uncomfortable. "Honey, we know that you're eighteen. We just want you to leave the house every now and then. And you and your sister never spend time together. Just do this for us this one time. Please Ari." I make my way to the hallway, but before I go to my room, I turn around. "Fine."

People love taking advantage of me.

We get dressed. I wear the dress I got from Forever21. Caroline and I were ready to go. We pull up at the stadium. I look around the corner and see that there are thousands of girls lined up. Everyone was pouring in to the stadium. I park the car. "Oh my God! I'm so excited!" Caroline said as she was jumping up and down in her seat. We get in the back of the line. It was cold. "Damn, I left my jacket in the car." "Here. You can have mine. I'm too excited to hold anything."

We make our way to the front entrance. As soon as we get to the door security closes it.
"Wait. What the hell are you doing?" I snapped. "Calm down. We're packed. We can't let anyone else in right now. " Everyone behind started cursing under there breath. "Are you freaking serious?" Caroline yelled. As soon as she said it two big mean walked out and behind them was Justin. Everybody screamed to the top of their lungs. "What's the problem?" Justin asked the security guards who wouldn't let us in. "I figured it was too crowded." My sister was beside me melting at the sight of Justin. "Dude. Let them in there paid to see me. Not you. Girls come on in." We walk in behind Justin. We get our seats and the show began. Thousands of girls screaming Justin's name  while he  came down on his wings. My sister went crazy.

After the show...

"Ari. That was incredible!" My sister was happy and that made me happy. We walk into the M&G room.

"Who's next?" Caroline and I walk up to Justin. He looks at me and locks his eyes on me. "Um.." He turn away very awkwardly. We take the picture. We start to walk away. Justin grabs my arm. "You're beautiful. " My sister turns around stunned. "I have to go." "I just want to talk. Can I get your name?" I removed his hand from my arm. "It's Ariana."

Justin's POV

It was love at first sight. Her eyes. Her smile. Her perfect red hair. She was perfection. I wanted her to be mine.

"Well, Ariana I think you're perfect. I know you probably get that a lot." I smile really hard. "Not from a celebrity though." She crosses her arms. "Well I'm glad I'm your first. I mean.." Why did I say that? She puts her hand up. "Stop. Don't say anything else. Look I don't know what you want from me but me and my sister have a curfew." She  said. "Ariana. I just want to get to know you. That's all." My sister quickly pulls my phone out of my dress pocket. "Caroline stop!" Justin tells her his number, smirks, and walks off. "Don't you ever do that again." I say abruptly. "Ari, I know you just got out of a relationship but come on. Justin Bieber just tried to talk to you."

To be honest I didn't care who Justin was. Of course he had pretty brown eyes, flawless skin, a gorgeous smile, and body for days, but....who cares?

We get home around 12:45 a.m. As soon as we reached the porch I turn around. "Don't tell anyone about what happened tonight. Promise." I was so serious. I didn't want anyone knowing anything. "Fine Ari." I unlock the door. "Mom we're home!" I yelled upstairs. Caroline and I were too tired to make it up the stairs, so we got blankets and lay on the couch. Caroline fell asleep as soon as we laid down. I just kept thinking...Justin Bieber wanted me. Out of all the girls that were there, he saved me for last and got my number. It felt like a dream. A dream that I was going to keep a secret as long as possible.

The next morning...

I wake up on the other side of the couch. I glance at the TV which was on MTV playing Small Bump by Ed Sheeran. The laughter coming from the kitchen annoyed me. All I heard was my name and Justin's.

Didn't I tell her to keep her mouth closed?

I get up  and pull on the socks I threw off last night. I rush to the kitchen.

"What did you just say?" I quickly snapped at my sister. "Honey stop being so hostile. Caroline was just telling us how she appreciated you taking her to the concert." My mom is always putting her input into something.

*Beep*
I pick up my phone. It's Nathan.
"Ari I miss you." How dare he tell me he misses me. After lying about cheating on me I couldn't deal. For some reason I didn't feel the same. I told him my heart would always be set on him, but a couple is seconds ago I had a change of heart.
I text back. "Prove it." I always say that to mess with him.
"Ari you're so selfish you couldn't even say it back" I didn't want to say it if I didn't miss him. "I didn't want to say it back Nathan. " I had so much on my mind. *Beep*
Nathan needs to go away. I roll over and grab my phone after throwing it across my bed.
"Guess who? :) lol''

Lol before I go on tell me if you like it or not. :)