How To; Not Cope

*TRIGGERING*

"British heartthrob, Harry Styles, has been found dead in his apartment early this morning at the young age of twenty-three. A friend entered his home only to find him overdosed on his bed, he attempted CPR but unfortunately Styles had been deceased for hours before hand.

A unanimous insider says, "Harry has been depressed for a long time and has toyed with the idea of suicide for a while now. He was one of my good friends and I'm certain everyone will miss him dearly."

Directioners and Harry lovers everywhere have been sent into complete anarchy. Hundreds of fans have been announced dead since the news broke a few hours ago. Styles' former bandmate, Louis Tomlinson spoke out on twitter after the news broke.

The tweet read; "I promise you'll always have my heart @HarryStyles"

More information will be released later tonight, stay strong girls."

. . .

A Larry Fanfiction in which Harry dies from a drug overdose after years of depression and several suicide attempts. The book consists of Louis' life after Harry. How he copes with his death and attempts to continue his life without him. It should be super sad and as realistic as possible.

I imagine it like it's being written by Louis. A book he's written after Harry's death, hence the title. But you can do whatever you want with the story. 😊

Crazy Good Story Ideasजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें