space twenty-eight。

Jungkook fell asleep as soon as his body slumped down the bed and I can tell that he's really tired. I can cook dinner for later. All I need to do now is to talk to Mrs. Kang and settle everything including living in here. 

I pulled the comforter and cover Jungkook with it. The aircon is cold enough but just making sure that he'll not shiver later while I'm downstairs, talking to Mrs. Kang. I pecked a small kiss on his forehead before heading downstairs. 

I put my hands in my pocket, making sure that I had my wallet with me. I think that I have enough money with me.. hopefully. 

As I reached the ground floor, I walked towards her desk - greeting her with a smile and a small bow. 

"Good evening, Mrs. Kang! Uhm, can I fill up the form?" I said as I stand in front of her desk with an awkward grin. 

She clapped her hands before putting a sheet of form in front of me, "Gladly! Just write those with the asterisks, those are important information." 

In the middle of my writing, Mrs. Kang opened up a conversation which I gladly accepted. 

"I know this is kind of personal, but can I ask the real reason why you decided to stay here?" She asked with such concern in her voice.

I took a look at her before continuing writing, "It's a long story but to cut it short, I ran away from home." 

"Oh... I'm not surprised." She said which made me stop writing and take a full look at her eyes, she's smiling very happily. 

I raised my brow, "What to you mean 'not surprised'?" 

"I already knew that you really love Jungkook so much to the point that running away from home can be very easy for you. But, aren't you worried that your parents might be worried?" 

I laughed a bit, "It's fine. Don't worry too much, Mrs. Kang. It's all fine." 

"Alright," She nodded, "Finish filling up the form so I can discuss the payments and rules here inside the dorm." 

I obeyed and continued writing while Mrs. Kang continued to check the log book. I thought that this will be hard like an exam, but it's easy. Wait, why do I even compare this simple fill up form to my exams? Well, this is my first time staying inside a dorm. 

Once I'm finished, I put the pen down - signalling that I'm already done with it. 

She stopped typing and take a good look on the form before slipping it inside a folder. She started to discuss the payments and rules. After that, I signed the form with those rules and regulations before she dismissed me - telling that I should take a rest. 

But I told her that I'll buy something to cook before waving goodbye to her for awhile.

I began walking to the nearest small grocery shop around the dormitory area. As soon as I reached it, I carried a basket and buy some errands. I didn't bought foods that much since Jungkook's cupboard is a little bit full. 

After checking if I had enough, I immediately pay for it so I can go back to the dorm and start cooking. 

I won't allow Jungkook to sleep straight until tomorrow without eating dinner. 

As I walk back to the dorm, I can feel that there's someone who is looking at me. I stopped in my tracks and take a look around me, sudden curiosity hit me. I see nothing except busy people walking and moving vehicles.