Chapter 10: More unexpected events

Hey guys, I'm going to tell you something, if you get me to 300 reads I will update again when you do. The trailer on the side is for a book that I'm planning, if you have any ideas for the name, please leave it in a comment. :)

Chapter 10

  - Percy's POV -

It was quite weird seeing someone that wasn't myself controlling water. At first I thought I was doing it unconsciously, but then I saw Ron with his hands controlling the water, with an amazed expression in his face. When the hydra was gone and two more came, I thought we were doomed. With Harry and Ron barely standing and Thalia, me and Jason still to week to do anything useful, the only hope we had was, in the other campers and, very unlikely, the other wizards. They had tried using their wands, but here, in camp, they were only useless sticks waving in someones hand. I thought all this in a couple of seconds, and that time was enough for Leo and the Hydras to advance.

 - I'm sick of hiding behind Percy and Jason all the time, - Leo started screaming, both angry and ashamed, - it's my turn to help.

And with those words he started throwing fireballs to both hydras. I knew it was both, bold and stupid. But Leo lived in bold and stupid.

 - Leo's POV - 

I knew what I did was stupid when it was to late. I was already dodging one of its fire blasts when a huge fire blasted from behind me and stopped both hydra's from advancing. When I turned around to see who had just saved me from being transformed into hydra snack, and saw the pretty red haired girl, Ginny, with her hands up and a smile in her face.

 - Just wanted to see what I could do. - she said with her smile still in her face.

The fire had just hold them back, because the hydra were almost on us again. This time a lightning struck with such power, it made both hydtas disappear. Katherin had her hand raised, but something was different about her. She didn't have that uncounscious expression the others had, we all saw a such determined expression it scared me. After the monster dust was blown away, Chiron said:

 - We will continue tomorrow, today the wizards will sleep in the cabins they correspond.

So Ron went with Percy, Harry and Katherine with Jason and Thalia, Hermione with Annabeth (for tonight), Ginny with Leo and the rest demigods to their correspondent cabins.

a/n

Was it good enough? I'm sorry it's a bit short, but it's complicated to type only with my left hand. :( Please vote and comment. I'm thinking for a better name in the trailer in the side (if you have any ideas please comment). Start reading my other stories here:

- Loves trap:                 http://www.wattpad.com/story/9624130-loves-trap

 - Just 4 Laugh:             http://www.wattpad.com/story/9725122-just-4-laugh

- Universal chatroom: http://www.wattpad.com/story/9990424-universal-chatroom