Draco's situation and King Cross

Hey guys! Thank you for the votes and also already 8 reads!! Wow I didn't think I would get thi far in so short amount of time. Please spread the word and follow me in wattpad. No hates please.    And here you have Chp.3!!!!!!

Chp.3

- Draco's Pov -

Well, this is bad. Voldemort still alive. You know how? He possesed someone's body. No, not me! He possesed my father, Lucius Malfoy. This has been the worst summer of my life. I'm starving. He isn't almost feeding me. After forcing me to be a Death Eater in my sixth year and kills Dumbledore, do you know what I get? I get starved two years later  in the same cell they kept Harry Potter last year. I disapparate, but... how will I save Astrid, my little sister? She's going to be a first year, so she still doen't know how to control magic and school starts in three days so I have to figure out something, fast.

 - Jason's POV -

Well, after getting our wands (it took a little longer for each of us because we weren't wizards and when I came into the shop after Percy, he was still murmuring "interesting, very interesting") we went sight-seeing for three days and then we were heading to King Cross, and, like always, a little tigth in time. When we were almost at platform 9 we bumped with the Weasleys, Harry and Hermione.

 - Hi- we all said at once while we were still pushing our trunks to the platform.

The red haired girl, Ginny, I think, came close to me and asked:

 - Do you know how to get to the... platform 9 3\4? -she said this last part whipering.

 - Yeah, Chiron told us. -I replied.

 - Who is Chiron? -she aked.

I was about to say that he was a centaur, but then I thought about a better answer:

 - He's the one that sent us here. -I said. 

Two minutes before the train left we were all the demigods and our wizard friends sitting and fillin to entire compartiments, one next another. I was with Percy, Annabeth, Frank, Hazel and Piper. Eight hours later we were at Hogwarts. When I saw it I just said "Wow" and I heard Annabeth a little farther to the right talking to Percy, or to herself, about the architecture and how she could have used it while repairing the Olympus. After that we entered to the Great Hall preparing to get selected.

a

hope you liked it, +1 vote or +2 reads and I'll update. Tell your friends to read it, please and then... KEEP SPREADING THE WORD! Please no hate and keep reading. Aaaand scene. Hey camera guy! How was that?