Chapter 14 - Short chapter

AT THE SWIFT HOUSEHOLD TWO DAYS LATER

Tom and I pack away our things ready for Australia. We were original going to New York, but Tom has to work in Australia and he wanted me to come with him. "Remember to take the guitar," He says, passing it to me. "Thank you babe," I reply, kissing him on the cheek. "I'm just going to check that there isn't anything left downstairs that's ours," I say, walking out of the room and downstairs. I scan around the room for anything. "I'm proud of you Taylor," mom says coming up to me. "What for?" I ask. "He's such a lovely man; he's definitely a keeper. Much better than Adam,"She says smiling. "I know mom," "Don't do anything stupid, ok?" I laugh. " I'll try!"

"Here, you can eat these on the plane." She says handing me a paper bag full of her homemade cookies. Other cookies are nice but NO-ONE  makes better cookies than my mom. There is a selection of triple-choc cookies inside. " Mmm, thanks mom! I don't think they'll even make it to the plane!" I put them in my handbag. "Don't forget your phone charger, I think you left it in the kitchen." Mom says walking off. Head to the kitchen and pick up the phone charger. "Hey Teffy!" I turn around and Austin is eating a pop tart."Where did you get that?" I ask."Second cupboard along top shelf behind all the tins. It's dad's secret stash." I rummage around and find a pop tart and pit it in my bag."Thank little brother!" I say ruffling his hair because I know he hates it."Stop it Teffy!" Austin whines, pulling my hand away from his head." Haha enjoy it while you can." I head back upstairs and get about everything is packed."You did it all?" I ask. "Someone's got to do it!" "I'm sorry Tom, I completely forgot that we needed to pack!" He repIies.'"im so sor-" "It fine, plus it was only a few things!" he smiles, and starts pulling the suitcases across the room. I pick up our coats phones and all the stuff we need in the plane and we head downstairs. "You're always welcome here you know,"Daddy says to Tom, as he opens the door. "Thank you Scott," Tom replies in his cute British accent."Have you got the cookies Taylor?" Mom says coming up to all of us."What cookies?" Austin,Tom and Dad say in unison."Yes, and the one sin the bag are for Taylor and Tom. There are still a few left in the cookie jar." Mom explains. Dad and Austin say their goodbyes and quickly head off to the kitchen to find the remaining cookies. "Have a safe journey you too," Mom says pulling us both in for a hug. We pull away and head down the path. Security is waiting for us with an 4 by 4 to carry our luggage. We get in the car and drive away until my parents house disappears in the distance.

HEY FRIENDS!

I am SO SORRY that I haven't been able to update. It's just I'm going back to school next week and we've been buying supies and stuff. I think I'm gonna have to cut down my updating, because usually I do two a day but I'm going to have to make it only one because of school.

Thanks

BYE FRIENDS!