Chapter 34

Ambers p.o.v

"Day twooo" I sung as I ran around the set it wasn't too hot in the desert yet because we still had 1 hour before the sun rises the camera crew for my movie were half asleep but they had to be awake for one on one time to intervene me "okay amber what we do is ask you questions. But when it's in the movie the fans won't hear us they will just hear you and you gotta answer with long sentences"

"What do you miss about not being famous" I shrugged "well I wouldn't particularly call myself famous I mean that's abit .. I dunno I feel like once someone admits or says they're famous they forget who they are which honestly I'm the same girl I was when I first got signed to syco records but something I miss is family. The horans are a close family and at the moment I think the last time I saw my family was 6 months ago so that's pretty hard to deal with"

"Is it hard being on stage alone?" I smiled "alone? Nahh I'm not alone , when I walk out on that stage. Theirs me my dancers my backup singers. The band I'm not alone on that stage if it wasn't for everyone that comes on tour with me their would be no show"

"Favourite thing about being on tour?"

I smiled " being tour is amazing. I get to go to different countries meet fans from all around the world make new friends I mean on one of my concerts in America on my last tour Kendal and Kylie Jenner were there I was beyond excited to see them. But they were fan girling over me it's so crazy!"

Harry's p.o.v

"Would you ever let any of the boys date your sister?" Louis shook his head "nope no way" Liam "never in a million years" Zayn "wouldn't let it happen!" then me "my sister? nope don't even wanna think about that!". We all looked at Niall and he sighed "as much as I wanna say no , styles here has stolen my sisters heart" the interviewer smiled "ahh yes amber horan Which brings me to my next subject"

"We are gonna play true or false, Niall is it true or false that you wanted a tattoo on your butt?" Niall. Chuckled "ahh that's true actually" she nodded "Liam is it true or false that before the band you wanted to be a punk rocker" we all snickered and Liam burst out laughing "false false" "true or false Harry are you and amber secretly married?" Niall looked at me "that better be freaking false curly" I. Smiled "true.... joking joking it's false haha I mean we've talked about our future but I mean every couple does"

"Would you marry her?" Niall asked as we all drove back to the hotel I nodded "yeah Niall I would" he nodded "yous wouldn't do it behind my back would you?" I shook my head "Niall do you honestly think amber would not invite her family to her wedding" Niall sighed "yeah your right I'm just being an idiot , I miss my sis tee that's all"