Chapter 26

Ambers p.o.v
" Lukkkkkee!" I called as I chased after the Aussie idiot "give it back!" he laughed "give what back" "Luke give me my phone back". He laughed "why so you can text your baby boy harry" as if on cue Harry his mum step dad and sister walked in "LUKE GIVE ME THE PHONE" he smirked "only if you give me a kiss" I rolled my eyes "I'll just buy a new one" he laughed "just joking. You just gotta buy me a new penny board" I smiled an grabbed my phone "done"

"Hazza!" I said happily jumping off the stage. He smiled "hey kitten how are you today? I smiled and pecked his lips "dork, Anne , robin , Gemma !" they all hugged me and then I heard two little girls "Ellen this is where we perform on stage!" then I remembers they were getting footage for the Ellen show "amber !"

I smiled "girls!" "Have anything to say to the camera amb?" Rosie asked i smiled and picked the girls up one in each arm "these girls are gonna be super stars one day you just watch and I'm glad to have them on tour with me"

"So what do you do in sound check?" Anne asked sitting next to me. And I shrugged "I just do whatever we usually just run a muck make securities life hard. Play pranks on each other and well yeah eat" Harry laughed "of course" I poked my tongue out "to be honest I kinda wanna go shopping lets sneak out" I grinned Anne smiled robin laughed Gemma looked excited and Harry. Smirked "mum robin gem we will meet you's in the car"

"Ready baby" Harry asked I nodded he smiled "okay ready 1,2,3" we grabbed a bunch of air horns putting duck tape on them and throwing them all around the arena. Everyone running to stop them. Harry grabbed my hand "I believe you promised shopping with my mum and sister"

Harry's p.o.v
I watched as mum Gemma and amber shopping robin chuckled "can tell you love her" "i do" he laughed "never seen you look at a girl like that before Harry an the way you ran to her last night when she was attacked" I smiled " I really do love her robin" he chuckled "how long have you's been together now?" I shurgged "umm 10 months I think ?" he grinned "that's a new record" I rolled my eyes "whatever old man"

"Her being in tour with all those boys, you okay with that?" I shrugged "honestly ... no I don't like it I mean she's stunning and. I don't want her to find someone better then me but I can't stop her from living. Her dreams" he nodded "does he know how you feel about the situation ?" I nodded "well yeah but she said she has Sophia grace and Rosie there aswell so nothing will happen , I can't blame her though in on tour all the time I have girls around me a lot and well .. it's the same as her on tour with boys"

But that dosnt stop the fact I don't like it ...