Chapter 29

Ambers p.o.v

"What are you naming him?" Harry asked as I walked out of th hotel bathroom in a towel he was laying on the bed with the puppy cuddled up next to him I smiled grabbing my nivarna singlet and a pair of shorts "desil" he chuckled "what like the petrol?" I nodded and got dressed "I would've preferred the towel kitten" Harry stated when I was finished I rolled my eyes "I'm going to record to a signing I'm pretty sure you'd prefer me in clothes"

He smiled and poked up the dog up putting him on a lead and hanging it to me "here you go babe" he pecked my lips sweetly. But pulled back quickly "ah fuck bad puppy no biting" sure enough desil bit his leg I burst out laughing "c'mon Romeo lets get outta here" he laughed and opened the door for me "after you ma lady"

"I love you so much" a fan cried I signed her cd "I love you more darlin". She grinned and ran off stage. "Next" I heard Bruce call. I looked over and my eyes soften I saw a little girl with no hair her mum standing with her I smiled "hello beautiful what can I sign for you today" She looked about 8 "I just wanted to say I got diagnosed with brain cancer a year ago and your music has really helped me through it your my hero" I felt my eyes water I got up from my seat and walked over to her

"Your my hero your a very strong little girl and I'd like to ask if I can get a photo with you" her jaw dropped "you want a photo with me!" I nodded and her mum took a photo for us. "Wait here" I said I walked over to Barry "I need tickets" Harry raised his eyebrows and Barry frowned "why" I healed my hand out and he dug around in a back pact getting out two tickets I smiled they were even v.i.p. I grinned and walked over to the little girl

"I've got a concert tommrow night if you come to the arena at 3 we can hang out for a bit before hand and you can watch the concert" she darted crying an wrapped her arms around my neck "I love you amber" I smiled and kissed her cheek "cya tommrow"

After a 3 hour signing Harry walked over to me there was still a bunch of fans I couldn't believe it. "Ready to go baby?" I nodded and kissed him "I don't want you to leave in two days" he chuckled "well the boys have discoverd that I'm with you an Niall found out you have a tat he was pissed" I groaned and buried my face into his chest "why" he chuckled "Cause you know he dosnt want his innocent sister getting one"

"Innocent" I scoffed and picked our puppy off the ground as we left the signing.

Harry's p.ov

I watched as amber recorded her album smiling when skip and beau ran In "where's amb!" I frowned "recording , why man what's up?". Beau heald out his laptop I grabbed it and sat down getting angry as I read Perez Hilton is calling amber a slut and saying the odds of her and Luke ending up together saying that mine and her relationship is fake and that he doesn't even think amber and Niall are twins I glared at the screen. When Simon walked in "harry" he smiled I stood up a shoved the laptop towards him "FIX THIS NOW!"