Chapter 7

Amber's p.o.v

"Harry asked you out for. Date!"Eleanor and Louis sister lottie squealed I groaned "you's are so girlie!" I heard the boys burst out laughing from the next room I rolled my eyes "Stop eavesdropping!!" Zayn and Louis poked their heads around the corner "Harry told us to tell you to just wear something warm tonight not fancy" I rolled my eyes and walked to the door "I'll talk to you's later spend some time with Louis and the boys"

I skipped downstairs which resulted in me slipping ,just as I was falling to the ground someone caught me "I knew you were falling for me Amb but didn't know it was this bad" I rolled my eyes as he pulled me up "keep dreaming curly" he grinned "wee leave at 6 be ready love" I but my lip and nodded slightly before running off to Niall "NIALLER I NEED YOUR ADVICE!" I walked out to the kitchen and saw Niall hunched over a plate of cookies and Louis mum talking to him. My jaw dropped "Niall you didn't tell me there was cookies!" His head shot up "but but my cookies " I frownd "share!" He groand "FINE, now what do you need advice on" I sat next to him and munched on a cookie and Louis mum was now listening to our conversation "well it's not really advice I just wanna know where I'm going tonight" Niall shook his head "sorry I made a promise sis" I pouted "pleeassseee" jay laughed "aww c'mon Niall tell her" Niall sighed "well...his taking you to a" "Niall I swear if you tell her where Harry is taking her , no more nandos!.... And that goes for you to Amb so don't bribe anyone to tell you" Louis shouts came from the lounge room followed by laughs mine and nialls jaw dropped I sighed "very where I go you's are always there..." Niall frowned "sorry ambby"

"Are you excited" "I wonder where his taking you" "oh my gosh you's would have the cutest babies" "shot gun being maid of honer at their wedding" Louis sister and Eleanor all asked 100 questions I rolled my eyes I was wearing high waisted shorts ,supras and a vertesy jacket

I groaned "where's your off buttons !" They all giggled and I grabbed my obey SnapBack putting on backwards over my long waves hair

Harry's p.o.v

"Keep her safe haz I love her more then food she's the only sister I've got" I looked across at Niall who had a serious look on his. Face I smiled "wouldn't let anything happen to her lad" I heard running from upstairs "please try the skirt on it will go with what your wearing amber" me and the boys laughed at the sound of fizzy shouting. "No no no not in a million years only wear them things if I'm doing a photo shoot" "please Harry will love" "no ...what are you doing. ... Noooo"

We turned our heads to see amber running downstairs and the girls chastening after her. Amber ran to me And his behind me I chuckled "ready to go?" She grinned "yes before they attack me with dresses and skirts!" I smiled and grabbed her hand "we'll let's go then love"

"Are we there yetttt" amber whined. I wasn't telling her where we were going and I had made her walk "nearly there do you wanna hop on my back" her face lit up like a kid on Christmas "yes!" She hopped on and we came towards the beach she leans her head in my shoulder and softly hummed summer love. I chuckled and walked down the beach towards the date Liam had helped me set up

Authors note ...

I know it's short but it's 2am I'm tiered sorry xxx