Ch. 6 Lusting after my cousin

Start from the beginning

Someone rung at the door. I got up from the sofa and went to see who it was. I opened the door and to my surprise there was no one. Could it be that those pesky kids were playing tricks on me again? Damn! Well, what could I do, i was the same when I was a little kid so I ignored them, closed the door and returned inside. I had taken just a few steps when i heard a loud scratching on our wooden door, coming from the other side. It was sharp and quick. I scurried to the door and swore if those kids had done something to damage our door, I was gonna kill them!

I opened the door but there was still no one. How could they run so fast? I looked at the door and saw 4 big and very deep scratches on the wood... As if something with long, strong nails dig into the wooden door and scratched it. I looked around again, but there was not a single soul around so I shut the door close and headed for my bedroom.

I lied in my bed and pulled the blanket over my cold body. Suddenly, I heard a strange noise coming from outside, then something pushed my window open and the howling wind got inside my room. I thought I heard something growling like a dog or wolf too.. I quickly got up and run outside into the garden right below my window... Suddenly I spotted something from the other side of the garden. It was covered in black fur but I couldn't tell what exactly it was. I begun to walk towards the spot but the fur quickly disappeared. The damn moon was shining so vividly above me to the point that it irritated my eyes.

I saw there was nothing. Maybe it was the neighbor's dog sniffing in my yard again. I decided to head back when a strange feeling occurred deep inside my guts, like something wasn't right.

like someone was watching me.

I spun around, examining the back yard and spotted something in the distance... like a pair of eyes glowing. The eyes of a beast with two rows of sharp teeth.

 The eyes of a beast with two rows of sharp teeth

Evil, hungry beast, ready to attack any second.

I begun walking towards it and to my surprise, its eyes and teeth became one with the darkness of the night. However, this didn't stop me from going there... I got inside the bushes and between the trees and out of the nothing, my cousin Michael appeared with a huge smile on his face, revealing two rows of beautiful, white pearls and his eyes gleamed with the color of the moon.  

I asked him what he was doing in the bushes and he replied "Waiting for you to come..."

Next thing I knew, he placed his big, warm hands on my tiny waist and pulled me towards him. He locked me in his arms, holding me very strongly as if I was in his prison now, and there was no way out for me... His lips crushed onto mine and he begun kissing me with unstoppable passion that spread across my body like fire!  He bent his knees and soon we were laying on the grass in the bushes with him on top of me, continuing our hot make out session. The weight of his body on me felt tremendously heavy but I liked it very much, then my thigh felt his hard member rubbing against it which made me soaking wet between the legs.

He was becoming more erect, passionate even to the point of violent. He was kissing me wildly and handling me harshly, but I fucking loved it. His kisses on my neck turned into biting, making me moan louder, and I heard him growling against my skin. Then I remembered it was the same growl I heard few minutes ago.. I run my hands over his broad shoulders and down his back to lift his shirt because I wanted to touch the bare skin on his strong back. He was vigorously rubbing his hard piece of wood against my wetness like some horny dog through the clothes while he kept kissing and biting me to the point that I could hardly breathe. There was no escape from him.

My nails dug in his bare skin and something strange happened... I felt hair starting to form on his back. His teeth became very sharp on my skin and his jaw suddenly felt stronger and bigger on my neck. His growls became deeper and huskier.

I opened my eyes to see the very same eyes and teeth I saw gleaming in the distance a while ago but now... right on top of me.

I jumped in bed and felt my heart beating like a dream. Sweat was covering my forehead, back and hands. I looked around to find myself in my room, laying in my bed.

Last thing I remembered was talking to Michael in the living room! I was in his arms and I must have fallen asleep and he must have brought me here. I looked at the clock and it said 2am. God... what I strange dream I had! All because of Daniel's crazy 'beast' talk! But the part with Michael... I had to admit I liked it very much. He looked so sexy and I wondered what would it feel like making out with him in real life? I couldn't believe it...

I was lusting after my own damn cousin. God forgive me.

I felt the urge to drink water and headed to the kitchen downstairs.

When I entered the living room, I saw Michael's bed was empty. He wasn't in the kitchen either... where the hell could he be at 2 in the morning?

This story is gonna get crazy soon. I swear.