Chapter 11: The Damsel In Distress Always Beats The Egotistical Grass Ass Part 2

Start from the beginning

"She doesn't," he jokes "its just that guys are too busy starring at her ass to see them."

***

"So she was brain dead?" Taylor asks and I nod.

I decided I should tell Taylor after all she is my friend.

"And a drunk driver crashed into her?" She questions and I nod.

"I asked her if she could go buy some food," I say "and then my parents got home yelling and crying. They just picked me up and we all went to the hospital."

She was only going to buy food.

"I'm so sorry Elliana," Taylor frowns.

"Thanks," I smile.

***

"Elliana," he says throwing himself on the couch. "Stop being sad about your mom's birthday."

"I'm not sad," I answer changing the channel.

"Elliana," he pushes me. "Let's watch a movie."

"No," I shake my head.

"A scary movie," he insists.

Ugh.

"Josh," I roll my eyes. "I don't want to do anything. I just want to go to bed."

"Come on," he whines "don't be boring."

"Fine," I exhale. "We can do something fun."

"Movie?" He asks and I shake my head.

"I'm tired of TV," I say.

"Fine," he smiles.

***

"Wait," I laugh running away and ducking behind Alex's car.

"Stop hidding," I see a ballon fly and hit the side of the car splashing water everywhere.

"Fine," I smirk while grabbing one of ballons and crawling around the car towards the back.

"I'm coming," he runs as I hide on the side of the car. "What the hell?"

"Sucker," I stick my tounge out as I  stand up and throw a ballon straight at his chest splashing water everywhere.

"You guys are going to get sick," a voice yells and we turn around to see Taylor smiling.

"Join us," I wave her over and she shakes her head.

"Come on," Josh grins and she nods making her way towards.

"Do you like your outfit?" Josh asks and she looks at him confused.

"Its my cleaning the house clothing," she answers before realizing what he was planning.

"Run," I yell as we turn to run, but it was too late. Josh begins throwing ballons completely soaking us from head to toe.

Suddenly an idea pops into my head and I smirk.

"Ouch," I yell falling to the ground and taking a hold of my ankle. "I think I hurt my ankle."

"Princess," I hear Josh yell and before I know it he's kneeling next to me.

"My ankle," I groan and he nods.

"I got it," he begins checking it and I quickly take a hold of two of his ballons.  I turn towards Taylor and notice she's caught on.

"Now," I mouth and we both throw the ballons directly at Josh's chest.

"What the hell?" He falls back and I stand up before giving Taylor a high five.

"The damsel in distress," I smirk and Josh rolls his eyes "always wins."