Chapter 11 (Final Epilogue)

Years went by...

We left school.. the real life begann. It was kinda scary to admin it that I was now a adult... not a teen anymore. Jimin and me are together even now. And that makes me happy.

At that time I admined that I was in love with him he never stopped loving me. He surprised me with new things and told me that he never ever want to leave me.

My parents accepted him has my boyfriend and soon to be husband.

Yeah.. *laughs* that's the next great news.

You remember when he told me that little story of him. That his father told him to get himself a wife or he will be lonley. Well that was the point were he already wanted to tell me that I'm the person that will stay forever.

And so it happened.

At a nice evening. We just randomly layed on the floor. *giggles again* yes on the floor. We had nothing to do...
I was that dumbshit that decided to lay on the floor and he joined me.

We talked trough hours when he finally shoot up and started to kiss all over my face. He told me so many times he will marry me..

"If I ask you now that I will marry you will you say yes?" He asked suddenly. I widened my eyes.

"You are not joking now are you?" I asked and a smile appeared on my face. Jimin hold a ring in his hands and blushed a little.

"Will you?" He asked innocently. My eyes widened and tears ran down my face. "You piece of shit... yes.." I whispered and hugged him tightly. Jimin hugged me back tightly and screamed out of happiness.

"I love you! *sob*" I shouted and cried harder. "I love you too.." Jimin whispered and rubbed my back. "You shit make me cry I will tell this my dad.." I said and broke the hug to wipe my tears away. Jimin laughed and strocked my cheek.

"Let's put the ring on your finger." Jimin said and grabbed my hand. I nodded. He put it on and kissed my hand.

At this point again a big new chapter opened in my life.
In our life..

I told my parents about the great news. My father grabbed Jimin tightly and hugged him so hard that he almost chocked. My mum already was so excited and she started to cry.
Telling me..

"You grow so fast... it's like *sob* it was yesterday when you were little... and now.. you *sob* are a beautiful grown up women and almost married. Next *sob* there are the grandchildren.. *sob* DON'T MAKE ME FEEL OLD!" My mum said and was all emotional.

I just laughed and hugged her tightly. "Mum.. I love you." I whispered.

Day by day my mum always helped  me to search a dress and make me beautiful..

Not only that but we meet a old friend from our old school... Taehyung.
Jimins best friend.

"Hey! Wonderful people! I missed you!" Taehyung shouted and hugged both of us. "I heard you guys getting married." Jimin nodded and I just blushed.

Taehyung hugged me tightly. "Let me be the uncle from your children!" Taehyung shouted happily.

I blushed deeply. "Yaaa! Taehyung don't make her embarrassed!" Jimin said and laughed.

"I just saying!!" He let go of me and smiled brightly.
Taehyung is a good friend and great person.. he loves children and I can see he has a big child heart.

The time went on and after some time we finally got married.

Jimin and me moved to the beach house. Where we finally fell for each other.

We build up a home for each other.

One day while shopping Jimin started to talk about having 3 children. He spotted some baby shoes in one shop and picked them up.

"We really should talk about this." He said smiling shyly. I smiled and giggled. I punched his arm softly.
"Don't worry. You can buy those shoes if you want." I said and kissed his cheek. Walking ahead.

I could see in the corner of his eyes that he was jumping in excitment and wanted to scream in joy. I just giggled.

One year later...
I was sitting on the blanket that was laying on the beautiful sand. I was looking at the ocean. How beautiful. The sun was about to go down.

We will have a beautiful star night.

I rubbed my tummy and tried to lay down. Well being pregnant isn't that easy.

Oh I forgot to tell. I'm awaiting a girl. *laughs silently* My tummy was big already and kinda loved the feeling of rubbing my tummy.

But where is this damn guy?
"Dear I'm back!" He shouted. I looked to the side and saw Jimin running into my direction. He let himself fall down beside me.

He brought me some food and for our little baby. "Thank you Jiminie."
"For you everything." Jimin said smiling. "And how is she doing in there!?" Jimin asked excited and put his head on my tummy. I giggled.

"She is waiting to finally come out." I answered. "I'm sure she will be as beautfiul as her mother." Jimin said and looked up.

I blushed and hit his arm. "So cheesy!" I said and laughed. Jimin laughed as well and kissed me.

Beautiful...
I can't wait to hold her in my arms.
And to see her in her daddies arms.❤

THE END