Chapter 7

>Next morning<
I wasn't even fully awake and that idiot was already texting me.

Are you awake!? Let's go somewhere eat, because I forgot to eat something yesterday.
Sent 5.06a.m.

Okey! Just let me wake up fully! And it's 5a.m.!? Are you kidding me!?
Sent 5.07a.m.

Great! I'll pick you up at 5.30a.m.!
Sent 5.07a.m.

I put my phone aside and was looking for some cloth to wear

I put my phone aside and was looking for some cloth to wear. "A blue sweatshirt, black leggins...mmh... my black creepers?" I mumbled infront of me and grabbed those cloth pieces.

I put them on and went to the kitchen, where my mum was standing, making herself a coffee. "Good morning. Why are you so early awake?" My mum greeted me and asked.
"Morning mum! Jimin woke me up he wants to go get some breakfast with me."
My mum smiled.
"You two often hang around. You really, really love him right?" My mum asked me.
I blushed. "Mum? Why are you a-asking me something like that!?" I'm so embarrassed.

She laughed.
"I know you love him. Go. Have fun with him." My mum said smiling and pushed me out of the kitchen.
I waved goodbye and left and waited beside the road.
My mum just wants that I'm happy and she's right I really love him.

5:30a.m.
The morning is cold. My fluffy scarf is around my neck. My thick jacket around my body.
It was still dark outside.
I breathed relieved out and waited for him to arrive.
All my problems~ should just disapear.
Living in peace. Without stress and bullshit from other people that want to see me lay on the ground.

I rubbed my hands together and looked at them, like I was searching for something special. So small.
My hands are so small.
I faintly smiled.

I heard a car arriving. I looked up and it was Jimin. I opened the passenger door and quickly sat beside him.
"Good morning dear!" Jimin greeted me and drove off.
"Hey. You're stupid! Why do you wake me up early at the morning?"
My heart was beating fast.
"I could not sleep and I missed you." Jimin said and chuckled.
I blushed and looked out of the window. "Aish~"

We arrived at the cafe we usually are eating breakfast or drink some caffee. Sitting beside eachother, not infront of eachother, while talking about random things. "Do you think these girls will continue bulling me?" I asked him. "I think these girls will stop, but her brother.. you know." I sighed. "But don't worry I will beat his face ugly if he tries just to touch you." Jimin said and raised his fist in the air. I nodded and giggled of his silliness. Our shoulders pressing to eachother, even tho we have so much space beside us. His touch makes me feel relieved. I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes.

"You're tired?" Jimin asked me. "No. I just enjoy this moment." I said and giggled, lifting my head again from his shoulder. "Spending this moment forever.~" Jimin said almost whispering. I blushed and ate something. "Sitting here with you at almost 6a.m. Hehe~ what does this mean?" I mumbled out loud. "It's love." Jimin said quickly. I looked up at him with a blushing face. He was smiling wide, while his eyes were almost closed.

"Love?" I asked him blushing.
"Sure." Jimin said and grabbed my small hand.
"I love to spend my day with you. Even if I have to pull you out early at the morning out of your bed." He chuckled. I punched his arm and giggled. "What will you do if you're father will find out that you are hanging around with a boy?" Jimin asked me. I shrugged my shoulders at first. "Firstly I should ask myself how he would react to this." I said and sighed. "Somehow I want to know it, but somehow not." I said and smiled at him.

Jimin smiled at me and hugged me tightly. His warmth. I just love it. I hugged him back. I could stay like that forever.
"I love to spent time with you~ i don't know how often I told you this kind of thing, but it feels good." I said and buried my face into his chest. I think I never said this to him.

Jimin laughed silently. "You know.. at the beginning you don't even liked me~ and now you can't let go of me anymore." Jimin said and kissed the top of my head.

"I think it's because you saved me from lonelyless~" I whispered. I could feel his heart beat.
He hummed.
"You're right.. I'm tired." I whispered. "Okey let's go sleep a bit." He said and helped me up.
We went to the car and sat in. "And where are we sleep?" I asked him.
"Here." He simply answered. I sighed. "Do you have a blanket? I'm freezing~" I asked and rubbed my arms. He nodded and grabbed behind him.

"Come here." Jimin said and tapped his lap. "What? Why?"
I looked confused at him.
"I only have one blanket. Don't you think I'm not freezing?" Jimin said smirking.

"Okey~" and I sighed.
"You're so moody." Jimin chuckled. "Shut up~ I never sat on a boys lap." I told him blushing. Jimin smiled.

"Good~" He said relieved.
I looked up at him and could see how calm he was. It was really addicting~ he was an addiction.
"Haha~ now! What are you waiting for? I'm sleepy."

I snapped back from my thoughts and started to move to him. Jimin grabbed my waist to help me come over to him.
I let myself fell onto his lap and put my hands on his shoulder, looking into his eyes. I blushed like he did.

I looked away. Jimin covered my back with the blanket and I laid my head on his chest. Warm.
I slid my hands around his waist.
His arms around my hips.

He pulled me closer. I wimpered. "Are you okey?" He asked.
I nodded. This feeling is new.
He is so close to me. And somehow I love it.
I slid my hands under his shirt.
Jimin flinched back out of surprise and laughed. "Aish~ your hands are so cold!" Jimin said and laughed harder. I started to laugh too.

Then he himself slid his hands under my sweatshirt. "Jimin!? Stop it! Your hands are cold too!" I said and laughed harder.
I blushed.
Jimin was gently rubbing my back with his cold hands. It made me feel relieved. I love it if someone is strocking me over the back. My mum did this when I was a little kid.
I started to rub his back too.
"How awkward~" I said. He just nodded. "I don't care~ dear~ I love to see you relieved and happy." Jimin said.

My hands went up to his orange hair, sliding my fingers trough it. "Oppa~ I whispered without knowing. I blushed hard.
Jimin smiled.
"Let's sleep. You're tired." Jimin said softly.

I nodded and drifted of sleeping after 10 minutes.

I feel safe beside him. So comfortable. He can't be a fuckboy. I fell in love with him, with Jimin. Not a fuckboy.

>3p.m.<
I woke up all sleepy. I groaned and looked up seeing a smiling Jimin inches away from my face.
Oh gosh!
My eyes widended. Jimin scared me, so I jumped up and hit my head into the car roof.

"Aish~ what are you doing?" Jimin said and grabbed me by my waist. I held my head in pain. "W-what time is it?" I asked him with pain in my voice.
"3p.m. you're a heavy sleeper." Jimin told me.
"What!? And when did you woke up!?"
"I think 2 hours ago?"
"Why didn't wake me up? Isn't uncomfortable for you?" I asked him. "No. It was alright you were so warm." Jimin said.

I smiled and kissed his nose.
He blushed. Beautiful face~
"Do you know where I want to take you one day?"
"No." I said surprised.
"To my holiday house far far away from here. It's a beach house.~ My parents told me to spent time there once a year." Jimin told me.
"Far far away?" I asked him and smirked. "Yes~ actually 4 hours away~" He said and grinned like a little kid. I laughed.

This guy...