Chapter 6

Jimin bought us some food after picking me up.
We sat in his car in silence. But he told me that he want to bring me to the beach again, making us stay longer.
"My mum likes you." I said calmly. "I see." He shortly answered. I sighed.
"I don't know how my father would react, but firtsly I don't want to know it. It scares me." I said and cuddled myself into my scarf.
"One day you have to tell him. We can't keep our marriaging a secret." Jimin said and smirked. "Aish! Jinjihan...~ I don't marry you!" I said and blushed hard.
Jimin just smiled and kept on driving.

We arrived at the beach and it was all foggy and empty

We arrived at the beach and it was all foggy and empty. I smiled and ran into the fog. "Jimin come on! Don't be a pussy!" I shouted and waved with my hand.
He laughed and ran after me.
"Catch me if you can!"
I laughed and ran as fast as I could. Suddenly he grabbed me around my waist and hugged me tightly. "Gotcha~" I blushed and pushed myself away from him.
"Why are you so fast!?"
"I'm not fast you're to slow." Jimin said smirking.
"Ya! Don't jugde me you idiot!"
I said and crossed my arms.

"I fell in love with the teddy I got from you."
I blushed and everything flashed back from yesterday.
"It was just a present.." I said shyly looking to the ground.
"Not for me." He said and hugged me. I was surprised but slid my arms around his neck and hugging him tightly back.
I could feel his racing heart against my chest. Or was it mine?
It felt weird.
I don't see him anymore as a fuckboy of my school.
I see him as the boy that made me happy and helped me come out of the house. Even though it's a secret.
I love to be with him, hang around with him and hug him. I love this feeling, this new feeling. Before that I was afraid of changing of the new.. that will come one day.

And here is the new, the different future.
This boy infront me: Jimin.

I parted away from him and put my hand on his mouth. Then I kissed the back of my hand, that was pressing against his mouth.
"Maybe one day you get a real kiss." I said and took my hand away blushing.
Jimin looked at me confused.
But then his face light up.
He hugged me tightly, his arms tightly around my waist. He laughed and lifted me up, spinning me around.
I started to laugh too and hugged him back.

After that we sat on the sand and looked to the ocean. The fog was away. "It's beautiful, but cold." I said. Suddenly Jimin pulled me between his legs. My back against his chest and his arms around my hips. This warm feeling. I cuddled myself into my scarf.
I put my hands on his hands and I blushed. "Better?" He asked. I nodded. "You know. I have a little story behind everything." Jimin spoke. "What is it Jimin?"

"After I turned 12 my father told me to get a wife.. or I will be lonley and unhappy." Jimin told me. I turned around to face him.
He just looked at me half smiling.
My mouth slittly opened.
"You neither want to be lonley. Right?.. this thought scares you.." I said. He nodded.
"I'm afraid like you.. that's why I could understand you. How you feel alone at home. Nobody is really there. My decision was to make you happy, when I first fall in love with you. It made me feel happy to again, after I left my parents house." Jimin smiled faintly. He has it so much harder than I have. "Are you really happy?" I asked him. Jimin nodded. "Yes. I'm happy again. I found new friends here. You know Taehyung? This loud idiot from my class?" I often heard about him but never really talked to him. I nodded. "He's a nice guy. That idiot is my best friend." Jimin said smiling and looking at the ocean again.

This guy is just to kind. No one could fake such a kind feeling. I grabbed his hand, pulling it up to my mouth and kissing it gently. "You're a special guy.." I whispered and closed my eyes. Jimin silently laughed. How nice this morning went by.

>Hours later<

"Where do you want to go now? Or do you want to go home?" Jimin asked me and walked beside me. I tried to think about a nice place and after a second something jumped in my mind. "I know a nice place." I said quickly and grabbed Jimins hand pulling him with me. After 10 minutes we afraid at a walkroad. On both sides blowsom trees. I smiled widly and turned around to him. "What do you think?" I asked him. "Beautiful, like you." Jimin answered smiling. I blushed and ran off. He ran after me laughing. I hide behind a tree and I silently giggled infront of me. Will he find me?

Suddenly something hit my back hard, making me fall to the ground. I could not scream it was to hard, because of the pain in my back. I heard laughing behind me. "Awww. Sorry. Do you have fun with my boyfriend?" I turned my head and there was the sister of my bully again, with her friends. They are following me everywhere. "I told you already to stay away from him, but you fucking never want to listen! You want to get hurt you bitch!" She said and kicked me in the back. So I crashed against the tree. Beautiful blowsom. I'm so sorry.

Where is Jimin?

I laughed. "How funny? Y-your boyfriend? Right." I said and flinched in pain, when I turned around. Leaning against the tree, feeling the pain hitting my back. "And I'll not stay away from him. Why s-should I listen to you?" I said smiling and laughed. "You're really a crazy ass bitch. My brother will hurt you one day so bad." She answered and kicked me into the stomatch. "K-k-kick.. me, e-even m-more I-I don't c-care!"

Suddenly.. "DARE TO HIT HER AGAIN AND I WILL DO SOMETHING REALLY BAD TO YOUR LOVLY BROTHER YOU BITCH." Jimin shouted and ran up to me. "J-Jiminie O-oppa?" She got nervous and blushed. The other girls ran away quickly, leaving her behind. "Are you okey?" Jimin asked me worried and with a gentle voice. I nodded. "And you! Don't call me oppa!" Jimin said and looked up at her. "B-but I love you." She said blushing and looking to the ground. "Are you crazy? You just beat up, the person I really love and you confess me your love at this situation?" She gulped. "Sorry but I don't love you and I told you this already in school." Jimin answered and was angry.

She started to cry and ran away. "You're so cold." I said to him. "If it's for you always and the fuck!? She just beat you up, how should I react?" Jimin asked smiling. I tried to stand up, but it hurt baldy. "Come on I carry you, you look like a granny." I laughed out loud and hit his arm. He flinched back and gently picked me up.

"Let's go home for now and heal your wounds." Jimin said.

>At home<
Jimin put me on the couch.
"It h-hurts.." I said and flinched back in pain. "Can I see your stomatch?" He asked and sat next to me on the floor.
I nodded and slowly lifted up my sweatshirt. Just a blue bruise wound. Jimin slid his finger across the bruise. I got goosebumps and I blushed.
"I-it's nothing bad Jimin." I said and turned my head away.
Suddenly I felt his soft lips on my stomatch. I looked down at him and blushed really hard.
He kissed it a multi of times, making the pain fade away.

"I'll make you a tea." Jimin said and stood up, leaving into the kitchen.
What a caring guy..

Almost 4 hours Jimin spend time with me at home and I felt better. I could walk again and it got really dark outside.

And deciding to play video games was the best decision.
"Yaa! I won again!" I screamed and lifted my arms up happily.
Jimin just smiled and looked to the ground. His fingers slid trough his orange hair. "I just let you win." Jimin said and laughed.
"Yeah~ right! Admit it I'm a better gamer than you." I said and danced happily.
"Let me think about it... no." Jimin said smirking.
Sir you better not.
I jumped on him and hugged him tightly. Jimin gasped and slid his arms around my waist.
"Thank you for spending a whole day with me again." I said and stroke my hand up and down his back. "You know you don't have to thank me. I love to spend my day with you.. everyday.." Jimin said almost whispering.

Suddenly I heard the door open. We looked up to the door and I saw my mum standing there smiling.
"Hey mum! You're already at home?" I asked her and jumped up to hug her. "Yes. I told my boss I want to leave earlier." She said and hugged me back. Then she walked up to Jimin giving him a kiss on his forhead.
Jimin looked up surprised.
"Why did you do that?"
My mum took of her jacket and shoes. "Because I wanted to spend my rest day with my daughter." She said smiling.
My eyes light up in happiness.

"I see you spent your day with Jimin." I nodded blushing.
Jimin stood up smiling.
"You're blushing like a shy little kid! I remember it when you were little!" My mum started.
Jimin laughed out loud.
"Mum!" I shouted.