"Thats not what she thinks." Kyle smirks.

"Thank you!" Quin says and Kayla laughs.

I turn to see Savannah alongside Matthew walking over to us.

Awesome.

"Hi, RyRy!" Savannah says sitting next to him, and Matthew next to her.

Ryan just nods.

"Hi, Mary!" Savannah says throwing her hair in a ponytail.

"Hi." I say looking in my lap.

"Cute outfit." She says flatly.

I just nod, and she begins to talk about school, so fast I barely understand her.

I'm shocked that, that many words can fall out of her mouth.

I guess my facial expressions says it, and Ryan nudges me and smirks.

I look over to Quin who is pretending to fake sleep while Savannah talks, Kayla nudges her.

"And i was like no Ethan, i don't want to be your lab partner. Like who does he think I am?" She says putting her hands up.

"A hoe." I hear Quin say under her breath making burst into laughter.

"Why are you laughing?" Savannah asks tilting her head.

I stop laughing and look at Quin who has a big grin in her face.

"I just got a text, from my friend back home. " I say holding my phone up.

"Oh, so you weren't paying attention to me?" She asks with a tone she shouldn't be using me.

I go to give her piece of my mind, when Matthew speaks.

"So where are we going for free block?" He asks.

"I was thinking maybe the waterfall" Kayla says.

"Ooh yeah! I think today is the last day before they close it." Kyle's says.

"Alright, so that's where we're going." Matthew says.

"You coming Mary?" Quin asks.

"Uh, i don't have a suit." I shrugg.

"We usually just jump in our underwear and bras. But if you don't feel comfortable like that we understand." Savannah says with fake sympathy.

I look Savannah in the eyes.

"I'd love to go." I say with a smirk.

"I like her." I hear Quin whipser.

▫   ▫  ▫

"I just can't stand her." Quin says as we pull in theboarking lot of the trail and waterfall.

Quin offered me to ride with her and Kayla.

"Quin just be nice to her." Kayla says.

"Why don't you like her?" I ask leaning forward between the two in the front.

"Well I first moved here in seventh grade. My first day I was sitting alone in lunch when a the sweetest red head with pigtails asked if I wanted company." She says smiling looking at Kayla.

Kayla groans.

"Dont forget to mention I looked like a giant oompa loompa." Kayla adds.

"Oh stop it." Quin says play slapping Kayla then continues.

"Anyways Kayla sat with me and we started talking when a blonde bimbo comes to the table and sits beside me. 'Hi, would you rather sit with someone else?'" She says in mocking voice.