PeRfEcT

A girl from Jharkhand around 16, a boy from UP around 25.

Story started , say it they are destined or what but both have similar life till they meet. Both have no parents , died in their childhood. Living with their brother.

Both had  bhabhi ( cruel vamp), who had made their life hell.

Raima ( the girl), is a very active girl in her sixteen's. She is from Jharkhand a small village named Hatia. In her village there's a beautiful river with beautiful view.

She used to go to school very far from her place, and she just love to do studies. But her bhabhi never support her studies, moreover gives her work during her study time. But Raima is more determined , she does her studies anyhow. But when limit crossed she decided to run from home and one day she did that with the help of her cousin brother. She left Jharkhand and came to Delhi.

Same Meher (the boy) very hard working boy left his village Bhargain Etah which is in UP and came to Delhi .

Being an 8th class pass out what work did one get in Delhi. So Raima started working as house keeping service. She get to knew some good people in the same work line , one of them was Shanti. They became friends.

On the other side Meher as only 5th passed out, as his bhabhi didn't let him complete his studies started working as a driver in Delhi. He also made good friends , from them one is
Jhon .

"Twist in Raima's life"
Once while washing utensils at a home Raima just slipped a chakla ( on which v made chapatis) which was made of marble. And Raima was very naive and sober girl just thought that it was made of Taj Mahal's marble and must b very expensive. She told this to Shanti.

In Shanti's head something was going, she said to Raima that she will bring the same type of chakla and they will replace it before anyone know, but take a promise that Raima will marry a person she knew . Raima got agree without knowing what this word "marriage " means.

Now Shanti shared this with his husband and said to him,  "I want this girl Raima to marry my devar."

Now who is Shanti's devar , he is Meher.

"Twist in Meher's life"
After talking to his wife Jhon , from whom Meher learnt driving, asked Meher, " Meher I have never asked of you anything, now I want u to do something, will u do it?" For which Meher replied " U are my teacher , my guru. I owe my life to you. Ask whatever you want to." So Jhon told him , " Your bhabhi wants you to marry a girl of her choice, and she had already given her words to the girl". Meher without a second said yes.

Raima was beautiful girl with white complexion, good health. Where as Meher was a slim boy with dark complexion.

Day came when both meet first time.  At the venue Raima was not alone, she was accompanied by her friends Sita, Rama, n Julie. From them Rama has a dark complexion. So when Meher arrived he saw all the 4 girls , and got the assumption that the girl must be Rama , as other three girls are much fair. So conversation goes on misunderstanding.
       And this misunderstanding got clear when Shanti said to Raima , " Raima do give food to Meher." Now when Raima got up , Meher got a mischievous smile on his face as he was not expecting Raima to be the one as he was dark and she was very fair in complexion.

Now after dinner both got free time to share each other's life. Both had one one condition. Raima said, " I've an elder sister and she was unmarried , I want that in her old age she will stay with us." Meher said ," I've an younger brother and  he will stay with us till he wants." Both agreed.

On the marriage day, Meher was all busy in arrangement, got only half an hour before marriage to get ready.
But was a very beautiful day for both of them. As both have suffered so much , never knew what is the happiness to be a family. But now they two are the family.
     They enjoy life now from which they have been wandered because of uneven circumstances.