Sky High Part 13 - B

I got up and did a careful routine softly changing into compfy clothes and covered up a bit of my brusies but knew the black eye still was visible to anyone's view, I groaned and walked out to the bus stop a few houses away and saw Layla she saw me and ran to me, eyes wide.

"Warren told me what happened, we have to tell Principal Powers about this!" I cut Layla off with a gentle hand up.

"Layla it's okay, it was payback for what I did in Science the other week, I mean it was all my fault"

"We'll Warren doesn't think that you better watch him, he does get quite angry and doesnt let things go very easily" I huffled. My cheek hurting.

"I know I'll try and calm him" I whispered the bus coming so I threw a pair of sunnys on and entered the bus, seeing Zach, Ethan and Magenta stand up looking straight at me. I guess they know.

I walked towards Zach and sat next to him he wrapped his arms around me and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"We won't tell anyone if you don't want us not too" I nodded.

"Thank you" I muffled, I felt a hand on mine and looked up seeing Magenta softly rubbing the back of my palm

"Thank you" I whispered

"It's okay"

*Sky High*

It was lunch and I was with Zach and Layla all day so I was now by myself, I was in the Cafeteria getting my lunch before someone pushed my tray and my sunnys fell off revealing my black eye, my tray of food fell on my jacket messing it up.

I looked up and gulped. It was Jackson, I was soon pulled by someone and they stood in front of me, protectively. Warren.

"Touch her again and I'll kill you!" He hissed through his teeth, I heard Jackson laugh dramatically

"Oh really you couldn't even take on Stronghold" that's when I saw Warrens hands twitch, he wasn't using his powers well not yet.

I saw him swing at Jackson and hit him square in the jaw before he lifted his left hand, I knew what her was going to do, I grabbed his hand wincing softly, his gaze went to me and his eyes softened, we both looked back up to see Jackson morphing into someone/something.

That's when it came to Warrens surprise it was his dad. Jackson morphed into Warrens dad, his 'dad' chuckled at Warren but Warren stepped back afraid, I stepped forward stepping in front of Warren.

"Oh what's little Ms Fire princess going to do, Freeze me?" Warrens 'dad' said I glanced over at the Cafeteria drinking fountains then back to him.

"Good idea" I said back water bending my water towards him freezing it as it traveled up his legs to his torso.

"You!! Let me go!!" He screamed the water was up to his neck before I walked towards him and smirked.

"Playbacks a bitch" that's when his face went into a screaming motion, the water fully freezing him.

*throat clearing*

My head snapped up to see Principal Powers, she narrowed her finger at me and I began to limp towards her ignoring he stares form student, but then I felt an arm snicker under my back, and lifted me up slightly so I could walk much more better. I knew it was Warren because he had his head near mine and I could smell the scent of Peppermint and toothpaste I knew exactly who it was, we we're soon out of the Cafeteria before Miss Powers stopped us and Warren still held me up.

"Ms Steal and Mr Peace, I've seen that Mr Whittemore had used his powers in a way it is unacceptable here at Sky High, we have seen that he used it in ways that have effected students lives, and Mr Peace here had come and seen me this morning about his latest act Ms Steal, in what he did to you he will be going to be handed over to Loclin Powers Central and they will send Mr Whittemore away, he will no longer bother either of you two, or any students that have either been hurt or harassed by Mr Whittemore" I nodded at the principal before she stared at Warren, I felt Warren smiled softly. They were talking was she using some kind trick to talk to him. God.

"Will do Miss Powers" Warren replied Miss Powers grinned before turning away.

"Please Mr Peace take care of Ms Steal" she paused for a moment waiting for Warren answer.

"Wouldn't dream of leaving her hurt or uncared for" Warren said back I looked at him through his long hair before he lifted me up, bridal style.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"My house" he replied, he began to walk towards the door, I stopped him but was cut off by, Ron our bus driver who saw me so he began to run to me.

"Ms Steal are you okay, Miss Powers had told me what happened I'll take you home including Mr Peace if you need to be taken anywhere I'll do the job" I nodded smiling great fully.

"Thank you Ron" I said nicely he saluted and smiled.

"My pleasure"