Sky High Part 7

Warren and I were probably a block away from my house just laughing and joking with each other, for some unknown reason we actually talked properly.

"Okay, how about favorite book?" Warren asked swinging his left arm up and down, turning towards me grinning. He knew that was a hard question for me, damn!!.

I groaned in response, taking my phone out going onto my notes section, I felt a slight bump realizing Warren had leant over my shoulder like a child.

"Wow you've written down the books you've read.... Cool" I heard him mumble, I scrolled through a few book names stopping at The Uneasy Example, It was my mothers favorite book ever, it was about a 34 year old man who told his story on how he fought Depression and Anxiety, with the help of his family and friends, he had told people that one day at his job, he couldn't help but go back to his office and began to cry, he said the only thing to control his Anxiety for him was to work, work, work, study, read. He had also said that he felt as if he were alone and that he had no one who cared for him, at the age of 26 he began to seek support and broke through his Anxiety and Depression.

I looked up at Warren seeing him nod at the Book I was slowly looking at.

I smiled.

"If you had a superpower besides the one you have now, what would it be?" I chuckled putting my phone back into my pocket. Warren hissed.

"Mmmmm, probably your power, I mean its awesome you get to control Water, Earth, Air and you can control my Fire which is pretty cool, you can block people in Air box's that's sick as, you even have a tattoo that not many students could ever have considering Principal Powers won't let any students have such things, but yeah I'd definitely have your powers or ones like them" Warren took a deep breath in sighing softly.

"How about you?" He coughed.

"I don't know probably Magic, I know it isn't really a superpower but I've always had this thing with Harry Potter, and magic's just the first thing for me" I murmur chuckling softly.

I looked up at Warren he was looking straight smiling before I turned towards the same direction, it was the sight of my house, how the top story lit up knowing my parents left the light on for me. I glanced at Warren again.

"I guess this is it..." I said shoving my hands into my pocket, pressing my lips together.

We both reached the porch before Warren looked at me.

"I'll see you at school..." He stammered out, as he did the same putting his hands into his pockets and smiled a toothless smile at me I did the same.

"Yea, of course thank you again for walking me" I said opening the front door, Warren nodded at me smiling again..

"It was my pleasure, see you tomorrow" he said walking off back down the street I looked after him smiling softly.