Meeting with the devil

Joker POV

I opened the cupboard and took out and took out some chocolate just to snack on and then i heard someone yelling. ¨ JOKER! SHEŚ HAVING A SEIZURE¨ My one henchman yelled. I ran up the stairs to see Kayla lying on the floor rolling from side to side, shaking and her eyes going crazy. "BRING ME A INJECTION NEEDLE NOW!" I yelled at the henchman and he ran at the door and then brought me the needle. I injected the needle with nothing in it into her skin and she than lay. My old school friend use to have seizures. I put my fingers on her neck to feel a pulse and there was none. ¨ SHIT! " I yelled and i started to do CPR and mouth to mouth. After 2 minutes it still didn't work. It was like someone had hit my heart with a knife... i killed her and I wasn't supposed to. I took my gun out and shot the henchman. It made me feel better. I got up and started walking to the door.

Kayla POV

Where am I? i thought to myself as I looked around. It was dark except for the light in the distance. OH, i was right... I am dead. Great. * sarcasm* I saw a figure in the light and it kept getting closer and closer until i could see the person. "Dad?" i said. my dad died of cancer 2 years ago and it was a terrible time. "Yes it me sweetie" he said. I smiled and wanted to hug but i didn't. There has to be a catch i thought. My dad held out his hand. ¨Cmon sweetie remember? We use to shake hands all the time " He said. No. my dad never shakes my hand. ¨ you're not my dad " i said confidently. He grinned a evil grin " thats right my dear "the man said and then fire came up and the man turned into the devil. i couldn't move. I didn't want to scream because I couldn't. He started to chase after me and i ran until i fell. I got up and started to run but the man pulled me back and slid my throat. I held onto my throat and punched the figure off of me and I started to run but  started to dizzy and then I fell and everything went blurry and dark. The last thing I saw was that mans evil grin with his red eyes looking at me.