best friends

Kayla POV......

It was just a normal boring day at home. My mom was working at Wayne Enterprises and my dad... well lets just say we don't keep in touch.My mom divorced my dad when i was 4 because he was lazy and just did drugs. I saw him a couple of times when i was little and i didn't know what he did. When i grew older i realised the truth. My dad has 5 criminal records against him for fraud and he is wanted for not going to parole. Well , lets say i'm glad he's not there. It was 4pm and my mom would only arrive at 10pm. I got an idea and messaged my friend asking if we could go to a club at 6pm. MY friend was aurora, she has ginger hair , hazel eyes. mostly green and freckles on her face. She is kind , good girl and honest but  a bit to cautious. I had brown hair,not to dark and not to light, hazel eyes and little bit of freckles by my nose.I was the crazy, party girl, rebellious and brave. we were like complete opposites but we are the best of friends. I knew the answer was probably going to be a no but i tried . 

" Kayla: hey gurl. how are you? "

"Aurora: Hey bestie. Gud and you ?"

"Kayla: Gud thanks. How about we go to a club later on? Don't leave me to go alone."

"Aurora: fine. but i'm not going to go all crazy with you. "

" Kayla: OMG! you're actually coming. I'll meet you at your house at 6pm"

" Aurora: Hahaha very funny! Ill see you then. "

I put my phone down and went to go get a snack out of the cupboard downstairs.I saw a mars bar and i went upstairs to go eat it in my bedroom. I turned on the tv to see which one of the Tv shows i watch is on and Teen wolf was on so i watched it. Then by the time i knew it was 4:45pm. I turned off the tv and ran to my cupboard to grab a outfit. I first went to go have a quick shower and then I grabbed ( outfit at the top )off the bed and put my it on. I went to the bathroom and took my mascara, red lipstick and eyeliner and put it on. I'm not an intense makeup person but i put it on once in awhile. I took my hair dryer and dried my hair. My hair is curly but not intense its like a pretty curly and my hair isn't that thick. I then brushed my hair when it was dry, i grabbed my purse and then went down to my car. It  5:30pm when i left so i didn't take that long.. in my opinion it wasn't long. I drove off into street to Auroras house. 

Aurora POV

I was ready just in time and then i heard a hoot outside. I went outside to go see my bestie. I had to admit she looked pretty... as always. In our group of 5 friends she was the prettiest but she never believed it. She was always to stubborn but in a good way. I was 18 and she was a year older. OMG! Kayla you look a-ma-zing. i said. "   thanks Aurora and you look extraordinary " i smiled and giggled. No ways Kayla you look amazing.i said " we look equal. Hows That?" and Kayla winked then laughed. I got in the car and we drove off . 

Kayla POV

I pulled up in Aurora's parents driveway, Her parents were on holiday so she was with her brother but he was very chilled. Aurora walked out and she looked so pretty with her red hair tied in bun. i should have tied mine so we could have the same hairstyle but its fine. mines loose. " OMG! Kayla you look a-ma-zing."    thanks Aurora and you look extraordinary i told her. Aurora smiled and giggled, she really did look pretty. We were like sisters from different mothers.  " No ways Kayla you look amazing "  aurora always had this thing that i was the prettiest but i thought no ways. i thought i looked terrible but i couldn't care less what i looked like somedays. We Look equal. Hows that? and i winked then i laughed. Aurora walked over to the car and got in the passenger seat. I drove off. I was super excited. Maybe i would meet some hot boy over there.