The club

Kayla POV

I pulled into the parking lot of the club and parked the car. Aurora and i walked into the club to be greeted by loud music and people dancing. "I'm going to go get a drink Aurora do you want anything?" I shouted to Aurora who surprisingly very calm. " Just a glass of water please " aurora answered me. I walked to go to the bar and then i saw him, the green hair and white button up shirt that's not buttoned up all the way. He was the joker and everybody knew him but surprisingly I wasn't sacred of him. I looked up to him i mean, we all go a little mad sometimes.Take it from someone who went a bit crazy the one year. He was talking to a girl who i assumed was Harley Quinn. They didn't look to happy. I was good at reading mouths and it looked as if he was breaking up with her for her cheating on him with Deadshot. Harley walked out of the club looking very angry and the joker sat down in his spot talking to some random guy. I quickly carried on walking to the bar and asked for a Bloody Mary and then a glass of water. I paid the waiter and went to Aurora who was talking to some guy. "Here we go Aurora" i handed her the glass and left her to talk to that guy. I sat at the bar and then on the speaker the DJ asked for one girl to come up and dance on the pole in front of everyone because their best dancer left( harley quinn ). I jumped up immediately and got chosen.   " Whats your name? " asked the DJ. " I'm Kayla." I told him. " Is there any song you would like to dance to?" he asked me. " You don't Own me " I told him.  I walked to the pole and the music started to play. I moved my hips along with the music and climbed the pole to slide all the way down. THe song then finished and the DJ asked if i could carry on dancing. I said yes and then quickly went to go fetch Aurora for one round. " Kayla I'm not to sure about this." Aurora told me. " C'mon it will be fun " i told her and dragged her on the stage. Aurora and I started to dance. 

Joker POV

I turned to see why the people were making such a noise because they have never done that. I turned to see two girls dancing on the pole. The girl with the brown hair and the one with the ginger hair. The girl with the ginger hair walked off and it was only the beginning of the song but the brunette was so beautiful and i had never seen such beauty not even on Harley. " what's her name?" i asked my henchmen while pointing to the brunette. " Her name is Kayla,sir" answered my one henchman. I turned to see most of the mens eyes filled with lust for this girl but i tried to not get angry and shrug it off. " I want to talk to her, fetch her when she is finished ". The song ended and Kayla walked over to her Friend with the ginger hair. My henchmen started to walk to her..." stop" i told them " lets all go see her" i told my henchmen. I got up and we all started to walk towards her. Her friend and her looked at us but all i could see was fear in her friends eyes and she looked calm. This made me laugh. I tapped her shoulder, " Hi, Nice dancing you did up there " i told her.

Kayla POV

" Why did you walk off?" i ask Aurora when I reach her. " I don't like to dance like that" Aurora answered me and i could see she was very sad so i shrugged it off. " Oh ok.. i'm sorry for taking you up there." i say to her and she smiled. I turned around when someone tapped my shoulder.I then see the joker with his magnificent blue eyes staring into mine. " Hi, nice dancing you did up there" the joker said to me. " Thanks " i say to him. aurora walked out the club with a scared impression on her face. " sorry about my friend,.... she doesn't like criminals. " i say to him. " No it's ok, most people don't like me" He said to me. " hey.... would you like my number so we could hang out some time?" I ask him. " Sure " he replied. He gave me his iphone 6 and then i typed in my number and put my name in his contacts. " the names Kayla by the way " I say to him and give him back his phone. " Pretty name for a beautiful girl " he told me. I blushed " thanks, hope we can hang out soon " I say as i wink and wave at him then i turn around and walk to the exit. When i walk out the door i get a text from a number saying its the joker. I smiled and walked to the car as i added him to my contacts. "Lets go home" i say to Aurora as i start the car.