"And don't think I don't know you're sleeping! GET UP! PACK! I'll be there in 10. See you, Chanyeol." She giggles and hangs up.

I whine loudly as I get out of bed.

She's crazy.

I feel bad for her future husband.

•••••

-Yerin-

"It says here....they should be at this house!" I point to a very nice looking house.

they should be at this house!" I point to a very nice looking house

"Oohh, Chanyeol, look." I turn to Chanyeol and see him dozing off.

I slap his arm and he wakes up with a jump.

"What was that!?" He shouts.

"Look!" I point to the house.

"Oh wow. Ok, it seems they're doing well. A kidnapper wouldn't take them to such a nice house. Let me sleep."

"No! We need to check. Let's go in and surprise them!" I suggest, even though we're doing it no matter what.

"Ugh! But Yeriinnnn." He complains like a oversized baby.

"What? You don't want to see your friends? Wow, after 5 days without seeing them, you already moved on. Rude." I cross my arms.

"........Fine, let's go." He rolls his eyes and steps out of the car.

-Chanyeol-

Yerin tiptoes in front of me and tries to open the front door.

I stop her. "Are you dumb? If you want to surprise people, you don't go to the front! Ugh, amateur."

"What do you suggest we do then, genius?"

"There should be an open window. Let's check."

We find a window in the kitchen and I lift it up.

"This is so dangerous! Why did she leave a window open? Someone could sneak in and kill them! I am disappointed." Yerin scoffs.

"You're one to talk."

We sneak through the kitchen and find the living room....where they were.

where they were