Chapter 16

This is gunna be a pretty fluffy/cheesy chapter and I'm not even sorry, but enjoy ^-^

~~1 week later~~
**Phil's POV**
I fixed the collar of my shirt and pushed my hair out of my eyes. Tonight was the night, and I was nervous.

I really don't know why I was, cause it was literally my boyfriend.

He had been kind of avoiding me all week, he was out lots, talking on the phone lots, and I was beggining to think he was starting not to care. Maybe he was over me. I hadn't seen him once today.

I looked at my ugly face one last time in the mirror, and left the bathroom. Dan wasn't here at the moment, so I simply waited by the door.

My eyes wandered over to a small note.

Phil,
Put this blindfold on and wait by the door, I will be picking you up at 7:30.
Dan <3

I smiled, and grabbed the blindfold and made my way back to the door. It was 7:26, so I decided to just slip my phone in my pocket and tied on the blindfold. This was some 50 shades of grey shit.

A few minutes pass and I heard the door open.

"Hi my lion," I heard him say in a gentle voice, I smiled so much bigger than I had ever before, all because of my dork of a boyfriend.

I felt him take my hand and lead me outside. He shut the door behind us and carefully led me down the outdoor stairs to his truck. He then opened up the car door, helped me in, did up my seat belt, and made his way to the drivers seat.

We were both quite quiet on the drive, and after about 10 minutes, he finally pulled to a stop.

"We're here," I could hear him smiling.

Dan helped me out of the truck and walked me a few steps. After he grabbed both of my hands.

"Can I take it off yet?" I blushed.

"You can take it off," he assured me. I let go of his hands, untying the mask revealing where we were. I had no idea, but I didn't even care. Dan looked absolutely stunning on top of it.

The path that I was standing on lead to a white gazebo, covered in fairy lights. I smiled even bigger than before and blushed bright red, not even able to explain my emotions.

I covered my mouth with my free hand, as Dan was holding my other one, and we walked toward the gazebo. I was in utter shock.

The lights shone bright making the sky look even darker than it was, revealing the stars even easier.

Dan sat me down and took a seat across from me inside the gazebo, since there were actually set up chairs and a table. The table wasn't big, but it was covered with my favorite foods and a bottle of wine.

Tears filled my eyes, and I looked into Dan's who had a sparkle in his.

I simply jumped up and ran to him, wrapping my arms tightly around him, and I gently cried into his shoulder.

"Babe what's wrong? Don't cry," Dan said worried. He must've thought he messed up.

"It's just..." I started, not even able to put it into words, "It's so beautiful."

I started into his eyes and Dan leaned in and kissed my tears away.

"It's know this is your first date, and I'm gunna make it the best one," he said quietly, our eyes still locked. I giggled, kissing his soft lips.

"I never thought anyone would do something like this for me," I said, being honest as hell. I never thought it would happen.

"Phil, I would give the world for you," Dan smiled.

"You're such a cliché dork," I laughed, kissing him again, I could feel him smiling into the kiss. I fucking melted.

"I really love you, bear."

"I fuckin love you too Phil."

We sat down at the table and ate, just talking about everything.

"I'm sorry u haven't been around much this week, I've just been planning and setting this up," he said referring to the gazebo.

"Dan don't be sorry, it's beautiful," I responded.

"Now do you understand how I feel about you? You don't believe you're beautiful but everyone else can see it," Dan held my hand.

"I just.." I was interrupted by Dan's lips on mine. Butterflies flew around my stomach like they did everytime he kissed me.

"What did I ever do to deserve such an angel," Dan spoke softly, putting his hand on my cheek, and I leaned in and kissed him passionately.

Dan and I really didn't drink much at all, in fact, we didn't even finish the wine. We had a glass each, and that's really it.

Around 11 i helped Dan load the truck with everything, we left the chairs and table to just pick up tomorrow.

When we arrived home, Dan and I headed down to his room, and started making out again.

After we stopped, Dan gently kissed my neck and moved to my shoulders while straddling me, then carefully pulled off my shirt. He kissed every bruise and cut on my stomach, then all the cuts down my arms.

After awhile, since I had many cuts, Dan returned back to my face.

"You're fucking beautiful, don't let anyone tell you different."

He got up off me and grabbed the prescribed cream and gently rubbed it into all my cuts. His soft touch made me tingle.

No one ever made me feel this special, or worth anything as it is.

Maybe he'll be the one.