He looked at me for a while until he gave in. "Fine, I'm going to take my clothes. I'll be back soon." He changed his direction from the guest's bedroom to my front door.

I followed him to the door and opened it for him. "After you, Your Higness." I bowed down.

Before he stepped out, he gave me a good long stare before he held up his finger and point it at me. "Don't go anywhere."

"I won't," I raised my hands in surrender.

"Don't sneak out on me and leave me all alone at your front door when I come back."

"Not going to happen." I shook my head.

"Don't go out partying with other boys in the span of 10-20 minutes while I'm gone."

"As if that's even possible."

He eyed my cautiously as he stepped out, causing me to chuckle and pushed him out of my apartment. "Go on, I'll wait for you here."

"Promise me?"

"Yes, I promise you," I groaned and threw my head back.

Suddenly, I felt a little smooch on the area under my jaw and I quickly brought my head back in front. Taehyung already had a small smirk when I was touching the area where I felt the smooch happened.

"Did you just...kissed my jaw?"

"Mhm. I did that to ensure that you won't go out finding another guy to have a makeout session with. Just so that you'll crave for me while I'm gone and that would set your feet right here, in this room. Without you going anywhere while I'm gone." He finished his explaination proudly as he crossed his arms against his chest.

"Taehyung, you're going to be gone for less than 20 minutes. Not an hour, not two, not three, not a day," I said slowly in disbelief that he actually had to kiss my jaw to make sure I won't go out with another guy.

"I know, well. I'm just making sure," He trailed off, scratching his head awkwardly.

"I mean, what if I do make out with another guy? It's not something you're supposed to be bothered with since we're not really a couple," I said casually as I leant against the doorframe.

His unsettling gaze pierced through me and that's when I knew I shouldn't have said that. But, I mean, it is true. Why should he be bothered?

"Nappeun gijibae (Bad girl)," He whispered from afar.

"What did you just call me?" I squinted my eyes, not believing what I heard.

"Nappeun gijibae! I just called you nappeun gijibae! You gijibaeya. My poor hearteu," He clenched his heart and pretended to cry. "You have no heart!" He knocked my head.

"Ow!" I rubbed the part where he knocked. "What did you do that for? Geunyang ga! Palli ga! Go and get your clothes!" I shoved him out of my door for good.

"You better stay here or else—" That was the last thing I heard before I shut the door. "Let him be," I spoke to myself and let my legs carry me to the couch and resume another episode of Screem Queens.

I waited for almost an hour and he still hasn't show up. He said he would be here in less than 20 minutes but it's almost an hour already. Where could he be? I dialled in his number and waited impatiently for him but disappointingly, he did not pick up. I called him a lot of times but no answer. I sighed and slowly typed in the message.