Chapter 23

"Hey, can I sleep here tonight?" Taehyung dislatched his lips away from mine. Right after what he said at school earlier, he immediately drove us back to my house and went in for another makeout session. This guy wasn't kidding when he said to continue this at home.

"Why? What for?" I raised my eyebrow. I mean, not that he had never sleep here before but I find it a bit silly for him to stay over when there's nothing going on, especially at my place because he has a mansion, and well. Mine is just a tiny apartment.

"I don't know. I just feel bored without you. I don't want to feel empty when I sleep every night," He placed his head on top of my heart as we both lied down on the couch.

"Heol, the badass Kim Taehyung who likes to smoke and goes to the bar almost every night and meet all kinds of sexy girls there feels empty without me?" I teased him. I must admit, I feel a bit flattered when he said that.

He raised his head up from my chest and pouted at me, shaking his head. "I don't like them sexy girls."

"Don't tell me you've never kissed any of them before?" I widened my eyes in shock.

"Nope," He lowered his head back onto my chest.

"You're lying," I found it quite hard to believe that a guy like him who spends almost every night in the bar around girls have never, ever kissed any of them before.

"I'm not," He tightened his hug around me.

"Ah, you must have been so loyal to your ex-girlfriend before this that you don't kiss other girls," I slowly got the idea and nodded my head. What a loyal man.

"I don't have any ex-girlfriends in my life," He shot his head up once again, fixing his gaze on me.

"Shut up," I said in my most British accent I can fake.

"I'm serious, I don't date. I just kiss whoever I want," He shrugged his shoulders.

"And sleep with them whenever you want?" I raised my eyebrow.

He opened his mouth to say something and then paused and closed it back. "Yup."

I looked at him dead in the eye, waiting for his next response. If he doesn't say it I swear to god he'll be dead—

"With her consent, of course."

"Good, I was waiting for the right time to kill you if you did it without consent."

"I've told you before that I'd do it with consent."

"I was just making sure."

"Okay, now you are."

We had a little staring competition before I suddenly thought it was getting awkward and I pretended to rub my eyes.

"Right, fine. You wanna sleep here tonight, right? Go get your clothes. I'll wait for you here."

"What about Jungkook's clothes?" He raised his eyebrow.

"He told me not to let you wear his clothes anymore, boo. Said something along the line of 'so he won't sleep here anymore'," I poked my tongue out at him teasingly.

"I don't care, I'm his hyung. Imma wear his tshirt and shorts for tonight," He got up from me to walk to the guest room.

"Aniya! Please don't, if Jungkook finds out he'll kill me," I chased and stopped him from going further.

"I'm just going to wear his clothes....what's the fuss about that?" He trailed off, looking unsatisfied with my action.

"I'm tryna act like a good sister here and listen to her 'brother' okay, so yeah I won't let you wear his clothes. That's what he told me to do," I drew inverted comas in the air with my fingers.