Chapter 6

The next day after class I was looking for Jimin to have lunch together as promised, but oddly he was nowhere to be found. I checked his classroom and asked his classmates but they said that he disappeared right after the last period ended.

I sighed and took out my phone, checking for any messages from him but there were none. He should've told me if he needed to go somewhere instead of leaving me like this without any notice.

To: Jimin

Hey, where did you go? I'm waiting for you outside of school now

I waited in front of the entrance for 5 minutes but there was no reply from him.

To: Jimin
1.35 pm

You promised to take me out for lunch after school last night. Is there any emergency?

1.42 pm

Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere? The guys told me you left immediately after the last period ended. I'm starting to get worried now :(((

1.48 pm

Do you perhaps have something important going on right now and forgotten to tell me? It's okay you can just tell me now

1.52 pm

Bbbbbbbb

I sighed and locked my phone, decided to ditch him and go have lunch by myself. Or in this case, I think I'm the one who's being ditched right now. He had never ditched me before and this is the first time he didn't show up after planning something with me. He must have had an emergency going on or something.

I called Jungkook in hope that he could accompany me to lunch because I didn't wanna look like someone who's been ditched by her own boyfriend.

"What do you want?" He sounded groggy on the other line.

"Is that how you're supposed to greet your own sister?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Well at least you're acknowledging the fact that you're my sister now," I could feel him smirking. "Whatever," I replied.

"Anyway, are you busy now?" I asked, hoping that he'd say no.

"Um, you do know that I work at the mart, right? Why are you asking?"

"I need someone to accompany me to lunch," I paused and swallowed hard before I continued, "Jimin's not here and he's not answering my texts."

He sighed and there was a slap sound which I assumed he facepalmed himself, "Where are you right now?"

"School," I replied shortly.

"Meet me at the mall. Now," He said sternly.

"Yay, okay," A small grin formed on my face and before he hung up I managed to scream these words into the line, "Saranghaeyo oppa!"

"Geez, so annoying," He groaned and hung up.

I took a cab to the mall and waited in front of the main entrance when I reached it. I checked my watch and couldn't find Jungkook, like how he said he would come. I sat on one of the benches and waited for almost 10 minutes.