Lap Dance

"Heyyy, girls" Dean walked over to a table, many girls 2-3 girls sitting around it, all of them drunk. Dean wasn't exactly drunk, it took a lot to get him drunk these days, but he did like women! 

The girls swooned over him, curling their hair around their fingers, giggling whenever he talked. Dean was used to the attention. Cas... Cas was a different story.

Castiel was standing on the other side of the bar, a beer held so tightly in his hand the glass might shatter. He was staring at Dean and the girls, biting at his lip. He huffed out a deep breath before turning away to go play pool with Sam. 

"Moose!" He called, looking around for Sam, he was getting a drink, talking to some guy. Sam turned around to look at Cas. 

"Come play pool with me!" He laid his drink down on the table next to him as Sam nodded and gave the guy his number. 

"Who was that?" He asked curiously, Sam shaking his head at Cas' immaturity.

"His name is Lucifer" He chuckled and started getting the pool table ready. Cas nodded and found his eyes wandering back over to the table with Dean, he winked at one of the girls and Cas rolled his eyes.

"Looking at Dean again, I see" Sam laughed to himself and passed a stick to Cas. Sam knew about Cas' crush on his brother. It had slipped up once in the bunker when Dean was out getting pie. 

"Yes, I just hate seeing him with all those girls, he doesn't even know them! Did they save him from hell?" He groaned as his hand ran through his hair. 

"Just go over there and stop him" Sam shrugged, taking the first shot and scattering the balls across the table. 

"yeah how am I supposed to do that? Oh hi Dean, I'm just really jealous and feel like you should give me a lap dance. Stop talking to these sluts and fuck me" He spoke in a mocking voice before they both broke into laughter. 

What they didn't know was that Dean heard. 

Hi head tilted as he looked over at his brother and his friend. They were laughing historically, Cas trying to take his shot. He smirked and chuckled, looking back at the girls. 

"Well, maybe not that extravagant. But... maybe just go over there and kiss him!"Sam shot a red ball into the hole and pumped his fist into the air. Cas laughed.

"Yeah right. He'd kill me, or worse, never talk to me again" He focused on the game but missed. 

"Oh come on, he really likes you. It's obvious!" Sam laid down his stick and looked Cas in the eyes. 

"You're going to go over there and kiss him, and I'm going to go back over there and talk to Lucifer." Sam shrugged, clapping his hands. 

"Uhm, yeah, no." Cas quickly shook his head. But Sam was determined.

"Come on Cas! Let's go!" He grabbed Cas' hand, hauling him over to the table next to Deans,

"Okay, I'm going to talk to Lucifer, You're going to kiss Dean, bye bud" Sam whispered. He winked before quickly making his way back over to Lucifer. Cas shook his head and quickly got out of sight. He was standing behind Dean, a few feet away. No one was looking at him, no one really noticed he was there. Usual. He took a deep breath before stepping forward.

"Fuck it" He mumbled. 

His steps were fast, but they felt like miles. His hands were sweaty, his hair was a mess, he was doing it. He was going to kiss Dean Winchester. 

He bent over the chair Dean was sitting in, his back was uncomfortable. His lips pressed aganst Deans. Gasps from the girls practically filled the room. He tore his lips away and stood behind Dean. The man he just kissed. His friend. The person he lived with. Oh no. Oh no. What has he done. Dean turned around, shocked. 

"C-cas!" He stuttered, his eyes wide. Cas just stood there. Staring at Dean, his mouth opened slightly, his lips quivering. 

"Get over here" Dean grabbed Cas' hand and pulled him around the chair, sitting him down in one next to him. He stood up and stepped in front of the chair, smiling. Wait, he was... Smirking? He rubbed his hands down his sides, swaying his hips. 

"Dean what are you doing?" Cas laughed, completely forgetting about what just happend. Dean looked ridiculous. 

"You said you wanted a lap dance, you're getting a lap dance." He licked his lips and started taking off his shirt. 

"Dean no I-" Cas' face was blood red, he wanted to laugh and cry at the same time. He wa speechless.

Dean circled around the chair, his hand on Cas' head, messing with his hair. He dropped to the floor, his ass bouncing as he got to the front of the chair, bouncing back up. He turned around, it was hard not to laugh at Cas' face. He looked so... Cas.

Slowly he placed his hands on Cas' thighs before lowering himself onto his lap. His legs wrapped around the back of the chair, around Cas. Everybody had come to watch at this point. Cas was mortified but was loving it. 

"GET IT CASSY!" Sam screamed, Lucifer laughing beside him.

He wrapped his arms around the boys neck, moving his body up and down slowly. He moved their faces close together, their lips almost touching. Cas' eyes fluttered shut, he nearly let out a groan, he had been wanting this too much. Dean quickly kissed him, before pulling away with a smirk. 

He crawled off of him, throwing his arms into the air, waving them as he rocked his hip to the music playing. He bent over, sticking out his ass, placing his hands once again on Cas' thighs, he rubbed them as he kissed down the boys neck. He got down to the stomach and stopped, backing up. 

Cas was in agony, he needed Dean right now. He needed his touch, his mouth, his scent, him.

Dean rocked his hips, his hands sliding up and down his body to the beat of the music. He bit his lip and grabbed the hem of his pants. He tugged them down a little, revealing his V-line. Cas' hands were behind his head, his face showing obviously that he was extremely turned on. 

Dean turned around, his hips still rocking, but now it was mostly his ass. He rocked it back and forth, moving up and down from Cas' face to his lap, Cas smirked. He turned once more and seated himself on Cas. 

One arm was on the chair, whilst the other was in the air. He started thrusting, his arm waving in the air, as if he was riding a bull. Cas threw his head back, thrusting his hips back, he couldn't help it. He removed the hand from the chair and leaned back, now touching the floor. He kicked his legs off of the chair and rolled backwards, he pushed himself up, facing Cas. 

Dean grabbed his hand gently, helping him up. He led him to a bedroom down the hall and... we all know what happend next.