Chapter 7

"Can I take your order?"

"This is not good, this not good, oh god somebody please help me", you pleaded, your eyes locked with the animatronic penguin that you haven't seen before or haven't acknowledge it yet.

Quickly regaining your posture, you turned off the tablet and held it close to you and took a few steps back to get a full view of the animatronic that is hiding underneath the table. The small penguin attire was a black tux and a red bow tie underneath his beak. It stared at you and only focused on you and only you.

You didn't understand what what was it doing there under the table. It wasn't there the last night shift and somehow sneaked into your office this time. As your eyes are still in place with the penguins, it started to intensify it's stare at you and you could see its pupils dilating, a creepy look overcoming it's face, taking small, soundless steps towards you. The lights flickering on and off as it came closer within your reach.

It stopped a few steps away from you even with its small figure, it is still intimidating. Putting the chair in front you to block him from your vision didn't help much and you still backed up until your back meet the wall. Frequently looking back and forth to see anything would distract the penguin in front of you, luck was not on you side today for there wasn't anything nearby to protect yourself with. You closed your eyes and pressed yourself more against the wall in hopes of escaping but that didn't happen, the sweat was drenched on our shirt and forehead and terrified of the animatronic in front of you might do. You havent payed much attention to the cameras and blame yourself for being a klutz that is leading you to death and if you have focused on your job you would have pressed the button and not be in this position. Your hands tucked by your sides in a form of a fist, adding pressure within every second and felt small, thin trickles of blood from your fingernails stabbing your hand . You stood there, still on the wall for who knows how long and still could feel the stare the penguin was giving you. You then heard an amused chuckle coming from it and then it gave out a loud screech that filled the small office.

You flinched in terror and whimpered from its outburst and dared not to move from your spot. Its screech filled your ears, making your twitch in pain. Soon enough it stopped and silence replace the echos of its screech.

You wanted to know if it was still there because it was awfully quiet for a least a good minute. You flutter your eyes open, scanning the room around first before looking over behind the chair and to to your suprise, the penguin was gone, that made you sigh in relief. You pushed the chair next by the desk and checked under the desk to make sure it didn't sneak past and hid again while you were at a terrified state. It hasn't been long since the encounter with the penguin and you were going to prevent that from happening again.

An hour had passed and not much had happened during that time,and trying to relax in your chair wasn't helping at all. We'll except the time with the penguin and couldn't avoid it's screech and could recall it and couldnt erase it from your mind. The possibilities encountering with another animatronic is over the limit then you expected to be. It may not be the same robot, it can either Candy, Cindy or anyone that would come by for a visit.

You remembered the junior manager was suppose to leave you a message and scooted over to the desk, moving away papers and ignoring the stares the toy hamburger was giving you. You were able to find the phone behind a couple stacks of paper that made your curious of what kind of information it contained. You let that aside for now and your main mission was to go over the messages he may have left. The phone console didn't had much on it and instead the numbers and a button possibly to leave a message to the person on other side of the line or to receive messages. Furrowing your eyes brows in confusion, you pressed the button to know which was which but then you recall from the other night the phone played the message without you pressing button. It made you even more confused as if the phone can automatically play the message for you after you received it.