Chapter 2

"Ugh! Where is my phone!" You were running late, in which you had lost your phone and cannot seemed to know where you misplaced it. You had taken a shower, with your uniform on and some snacks provided in your f/c bag in case you get hungry while at your job. 

" How do I even lost that mobile device! I remembered that I left it by dresser" You searched frantically everywhere and no sign of it where it was left. You ran downstairs and decided to leave without.

" No... I cant do that, what if my mom or dad decides to call me while at my job?" ,you kept searching for it, the living room, dining room, it cant be in your parents room so you didn't look in there. The last location must be in the kitchen, but you didn't remember leaving it there in the first place. You rushed from the dining room, towards the kitchen and rummaged through the drawers. You felt the hard cover of your p/c and grasped between your hands.

" Finally!", you thought aloud,as you ran towards your purse that had everything provided in there. Before you even reached the exit, you felt a buzz in where your phone is held. " ... What...? Hmm it must be from my mom, but she works late and is really busy at this moment and dad has poor communication over where he works so... who would text me?" 

You looked at your phone and what you witness was extremely horrific. A puppet or some kind of marionette was looking straight at you, with its white glowing eyes, a sad look plastered on his face, and his attire looked to be like he came from a " Jack in a box" toy. It looked like it was crying red streaks of tears from his eyes, has big blue dimple spot in both sides of his face and slightly painted blue lips.

" What in the world....? " Who the hell send you this..?" " Was this some sort of sick joke?" It seemed like some kind of jokester loved to send creepy ass photos to people and just have a good laugh but this photo is too creepy to send someone who would be scared of looking their phone. You couldn't figure out the words to say due to being shocked of whoever must have send this disturbing picture to you.

It was creepy enough to make you turn off your phone. You twisted the knob and out you go to the slight breezy weather. You started the engine, driving to your destination at the same time curious and worried about the picture that has been sent to you. While you turned on the radio fro yourself to be calm and have any ideas to the picture, you still couldn't figure what was the purpose of the picture of the marionette.

You caught the glimpse of the restaurants bright lights and pulled over to the driveway, towards the parking lot. You parked yourself a bit close to the entrance, turned off your vehicle and head out with your bag. You saw Mr. Andre was standing there nest the entrance doors, waiting patiently for your arrival. You walked towards him as you yelled him over.

" Mr. Andres! I'm here for my shift.". As soon as Mr. Andre saw you, he smiled as he said' Ah, Ms. l/n your here, excited for the new job tonight?"

" Yep! I'm ready as you'll ever be!' you exclaimed, making Mr. Andre slightly grinned of your enthusiasm. " Great!, here is the keys to the office and once your done with your shift,  Ill be by the entrance once your shift is done, alright good luck! " as he patted your back and waked towards which seemed his vehicle. He started the engine, as he drove off from the restaurant, honking to indicating he is saying his goodbye.

You slightly grasped at the handle of the door and pushed it gently as you entered inside. It was dark, some of the lights were flickering on and off,giving you a disadvantage to where are you walking towards. It gave an unsettling atmosphere, making you want to run towards the door, drive home and never coming back.

No, you couldn't do that, after a conversation earlier with Mr. Andre that you had accepted the job. You kept walking, ignoring the surroundings and focusing to go to make it to the office. What you didn't notice is pair of brown eyes, following you until where you disappeared within its sight.

While you kept walking you noticed the restaurant was huge, you hadn't noticed before since you weren't given a tour of the whole place, but you were just a security guard only going towards the office and then walking back to the exit.

" The boss should have at least showed me a quick tour around this place, I don"t even know how the kids never get lost in this place ". You kept going, wondering why Mr. Andres didn't show you around or at least he could have told one of his employees.

Was he... hiding something?. Or he must have know that everyone who arrives here would have this location planted in the back of their head. You cant lead to conclusions already, he must have forgotten to give a tour, since he seems like a busy man going back and forth.

 As you kept walking, there were cardboard pictures of the characters of the restaurant and directions towards party rooms. While on your way to the office you noticed movement at the small room in your left. You looked over and what your eyes noticed first was a small stage with red curtains over in the small space that held what seems to be a character. You scanned around the room and went towards the stage. You wanted to find out more about this place and finding out the characters would give you a start.

You walked a bit closer, till your hands reached the soft red fabric of the curtain. You moved a bit to the side and found yourself staring at the darkness. You frowned, that you didn't seem to find anything since it is a small space and would have seen something that is until you noticed a bit of movement in the back that someone or something was coming a bit closer to you.

You stiffened, frightened on what you saw in the dark space was hint of light brown since the flickering lights above you gave you a bit of light to see what is front of you.It wasn't much but you were able to get a closer look and that's when you saw pair of white glowing eyes piercing towards your e/c ones. It gave a slight mechanical growl, annoyed that someone was peeking in his stage like it was his home.

​​​​​​"Grrrrrrr..."

You backed up in which the character in front of you didn't seemed to what your presence near him. Deciding to keep going towards you office, you turned around and before continuing you saw what seemed to be the photograph of the character. It was a monkey, with light brown fur and had a calm expression on his face that and those half lidded eyes like the other animatronics. He must comfortable around the children. Wondering why it was being negative towards you, you ended up with a shrug and clutched on your bag nervously as continued towards your office.

Once you arrived, it was a small office with huge window in the front and next to it in the right was bunch technology consoles and a hamburger..?

It looked like it was toy and its eyes were staring at you. You shuddered, from those eyes that maybe it would not continue to stare if you ignore it. You sat on the four wheeled chair and rolled yourself over to the front. You set your bag down and continued observing the office. You saw a poster of the two main characters Candy and Cindy smiling, and the small television in front of you. Glancing both left and right where the two doors are there was buttons that glowed white resembling the white eyes you had seen in the curtains. 

" Wonder what are those for " you thought as you search the for the tablet that turns on the cameras that are installed in the restaurant. You found it turned off and when you were finding the on switch, you heard a ring coming from the phone that you didn't see earlier while scavenging around the room. You glanced towards the phone that rang and listened to what message it will give you.

*ring* *ring* *beep* Auto Voice: You have, one, new message *beep* Uh, hello? hello? hi? Uh junior manager here, uh, so you're the new security guard right?