Chapter 3

*ring* *ring* *beep* Auto Voice: You have, one, new message *beep* Uh, hello? hello? hi? Uh junior manager here, uh, so you're the new security guard right?

" I never knew they had a junior manager here, Mr. Andres never seem to mention a junior manager and earlier I only saw Jonathan and a few employers working but not one seem to be the junior manager, maybe I will get a chance to meet him tomorrow I do have a few questions I need to ask him." You thought inquisitively as you try get yourself comfortable in your chair.

As you sank down in your office chair, you continue to listen to the message while staring at the posters of the main characters displayed in the wall

"Yea, I-its great to finally have someone qualified for the job you know. Uh, we had to like share the shift because you know, someone has to be here during the night"

" Wait what?, what do they mean that someone has be here during the night?,  looks like they're desperate for more employees to keep this restaurant going.

"Uh, but with you, uh now we have more energy to be here, during the day, uh you see, we're probably gonna be a lot busier from now on, um, you may of heard about the place called... Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria right? Uh, yea they got shut down yesterday, I don't know why though, p-probably something like Tax fraud or such, you know, uh I never really liked that place, I always had a bad feeling about it you know, their pizza's wont be even that good...

"I thought the pizzeria was shut down because of the employees complaints, at least that what I heard, whatever it was never a good pizzeria in the first place.

"Uh anyway, I think you're gonna fit in really well here, the staff, are really nice, we make sure to help each other out on everything, like when-when we close late on the evening, we always make sure the floors and tables are properly clean and all the dishes have been washed, before we get off of the day.

"I didn't interact with any of the employees, well... besides Jonathan that perv, but I didn't think much of him since he must have gotten himself a job for he has nothing to do in his life." 

Uh, now, in order to save power of course, all the lights at night, will be turned off, but don't worry, there's a desk lamp in the office that you can use.

" Yes, like the desk lamp will make me feel any better from the darkness that surrounds the restaurant."

"If you open up the Maintenance Panel, you'll be able to view the restaurant through the security Cameras, and the cameras all have a neat feature, which is Night Vision mode, these Cameras were the cheapest we could get, so the night vision isn't that accurate, but, does retain the colors, which is good, "I guess, um, you can toggle the night vision by activating the camera you're already on, oh, and by the way, we have a security feature in the restaurant, that limits how much power that can be used after hours, uh this mainly so our electricity bill doesn't sky rocket during the night if somebody forgot to turn something off somewhere, you know."

"You waste so much power by using these cameras...? and he did say that all the lights are off except for the desk lamp and who in the world would forget to turn off the lights in this place? besides earlier the lights were flickering on and off which they seemed to be broken, huh... no wonder they waste so much power."

"Now um, your Office is also the information area, which you can tell because of the Window Counter in front of you, uh there should be a button underneath the desk too, this is for your security door in front of your window, uh to your left and right are also 2 doors, these doors are...um..eh..uh a little stupid, um, you see, they require power to be closed, um, I think it was something about some computer somewhere, always checking to see if they are closed or not, or maybe it was a security feature, you know, in case the place goes go dark, uh, like if there was a power outage, you would be stuck here, the doors open automatically if that happens, um, all 3 doors are power driven, so, basically, don't use too much power, otherwise the place will shut off completely, uh, b-but don't worry, as i said, the doors will open up if that happens, so you won't be trapped."