Giving into Temptation

"Nothing." She said nonchalantly which made him more suspicious.

"Aria?" he questioned, just as a knock sounded at the door, pulling his pants closed he tied them shut and climbed out of bed, "This conversation is far from over." He grumbled, "Hello." He called as he approached the door and looked out, the scent from the other side told him Pandora had returned; opening the door he let her in then returned to the bed to sit beside Aria.

"How are you feeling Aria?" she questioned approaching Aria and pressing her hand to her face, "You look fever...oh..."she mumbled then backed away as Aria flushed again, "I brought you brunch." She said then handed her a red and white fast food bag, "He wasn't too harsh on her Able." She said turning to him, "However he is making her train double time and harder than most; he's very displeased still." She said with a shrug of her tiny shoulders, "There's no excuse as old as she is." She said quickly looking at Aria; he assumed she was answering some thought of Aria's.

"She's older than myself cherie." He said caressing her cheek as she unwrapped what looked like a biscuit with eggs, sausage and cheese on it, "Is that any good?" he questioned feeling his nose wrinkle; it smelled kind of like old grease.

"Not as fresh as I prefer, but their stuff is rarely fresh." She mumbled then took a big bite which made him laugh and in turn made her blush.

"No reason to be embarrassed, that hospital food looked and smelled horrible and you barely ate any of it so you're probably very hungry." He stated flatly yet understanding why she might feel embarrassed.

"Able, shall we step into the hall a moment, leave Aria to eat and to discuss some other matters." Pandora stated flatly, nodding his head he followed.

"What is it Pandora?" he questioned; he just knew something was coming as she turned on him immediately.

"What are you doing Abel?" she questioned with a narrowed gaze, "I can smell her blood on you, where have you bitten her?" she demanded which kind of floored him because in his thoughts it was none of her business.

"I haven't bitten bitten her anywhere, and no matter it is none of your business; sense when did you become my boss?" he snarled, "I nipped her lip is all, it was just a taste, and if she gives me consent I'll bite her any damn where I please." He continued, his anger rising, sense when did she become concerned with him feeding off a human?

"And fall off the band wagon?" she snipped, "What happened to not wanting to feed off an innocent human?" she glared.

"I know what I'm doing Pandora, she's not the first mortal I've fed from with their permission; I fed from Eli, from Mia, from every one of my significant others." He snapped.

"But it's been years sense you fed off an innocent." She argued, "Hell it's been ages sense you fed properly period!" she seethed, "You're risking things Able."

"Look, I told you, I know what I'm doing Pandora; if I was going to take her I would have the night she was stabbed!" he growled.

"You're at least being safe aren't you?" she asked with a raise of her brows.

"We haven't gotten that far yet...only foreplay." He said, "Trust me if/when it comes to that I'll be safe, I've already lost enough children." He stated lowering his gaze to the worn hall carpet.

"And you're saying that it wasn't heading there before I showed up?" she questioned raising an eyebrow again.

To that one he had to look away completely, "I don't know, I can't say no or yes." He muttered rolling his eyes, "You interrupted whatever she was plotting."