Mithross

Ok so this is just for mithross lovers. If you don't ship them then skip this chapter. Ok on with the story...

3rd person POV
It was their 4th year anniversary and Max was very nervous to ask Ross to marry him. He went into Ross's house and said"Umm h-hey Ross". "Hmm oh hey my little Max". "I um have something to a-ask you". "Well um what is it". Max bent down on one knee. "Ross w-will you m-marry me". Ross gasped,"Of course I will". He put on the ring and they hugged. "I love you". "I love you too".

                                 ~time
                         skip~

"Max do you take Ross as your husband"

"I do"

"Ross do you take Max as your husband"

"I do"

"Then you may kiss the Ross"

They kissed as Jess was fangirling in the background along with any Mithross lovers. (Ok you ready for randomness? Ok here we go!). Then Nyan Cat flew in between them and yelled,"MEH SHIP IS SAILING, MITHROSS MITHROSS MITHROSS!!!" Then tacos rained from the sky as the song"it's raining tacos" played in the background. Then everyone ate the tacos, and flew on Nyan Cat. Then all the YouTuber friends turned into the Breakfast Brigade. And then Nyan Cat flew to Olive Garden and everyone ate breadsticks as Ross and Max turned into breadsticks and flew away on rainbows.

The End

I have no idea what I just wrote... But anyways my lil limes....

JUVIA OUT!!!✌️✌✌