Metting Morning Flower

(There might be new characters!!anyways, on with the story)

Juvia's POV
I woke up first and it was 10:34 am. I decided because I can't sleep, I'll make breakfast. I made bacon, eggs, and pancakes. Then Jess woke up and so did Jin, then Max, Shelby, Yandere, Alesa, Adam, and finally Ross. We all are while talking to one another, then the door rang. "I'll get!" I said. Then I saw a girl with overalls, green hair, and was eating a cupcake. "Rania!!!" I said hugging her. She was still eating the cupcake then I stole and chucked it. "HEY!!!" She yelled, "JUVIA YOUR DEAD!!!" She chased me until I told her we have bacon. She ran inside and I ran with her. "What the..." Jess said,"Ummm Juvia two questions. One who is this and two HOW IS YOUR HAIR CHANGING COLOR!!!" Me and Rania laughed "Everyone this is Rania, Rania, everyone" I said," Oh and me and Rania's hair can change color whenever we want it too". Rania waved "Sup" she said in a country accent. She ran to the food. I smiled Adam looked mad" Umm Juvia a word" he said "Sure" I said,"what's up". "Why is she here" he said mad. "Oh calm down. She can do it too" I said. "Well she better be good" Adam said. "You know that I'm stronger than you" I said. He nodded and said,"I know" he said. "Good" I said walking away.

Jess's POV
"So now that we've gone over the plan everyone got it?" I asked. "Yes" everyone said. I smiled and said, "Good". I got a text from my "friends".
(K-Katelyn Kc- Kawaii~chan
A-Aphmau)

K: Aph umm were are you?

A: I'm moving out.

Kc: What?!? why is Aphmau~Senpia moving out.

A: CAUSE I CAN!!!

K: Umm ok uhhhh were do live

A: Why do I have to tell you hmmm!!!

K: Uhh ok.... Anyways there's a talent show. In the neighborhood want to join? Oh and it's at 4:25

A: Yeah whatever btw. My friends are coming too though. Bye.

*aphmau left the conversation*

K: uhhhh whatever bye

*end text*

Katelyn's POV
This was a talent show but also a way to get Aph back here. They might hurt her and I am NOT living alone with Kawaii~Chan. She is always talking about shipping and Reese ugh so annoying.

??? POV
I came to Sky's door and knocked. He came and got it because he knew I was coming.

Sky's POV
I heard a knock on the door and saw her. "Sis!"I yelled. I hugged and she said"Good to see you too".

Ross's POV
I saw someone with lavender hair, she had a sunset skirt on with a nighttime shirt on, she had one blue eye and one pink eye, and she had light gray cat ears. "Umm who's this" I asked. "She's my sister" Adam said.

(Btw I'll just call Morning Flower MF)

Jess's POV
We discussed the plan again and I knew that MF could do it cause Adam told me. We were also talking about the talent show. Me, Yandere, Shelby, MF, and Alesa are gonna do ours together, the boys are gonna do theirs together, and Rania and Juvia will do theirs together. Katelyn said it was at 4:25, it was 4:00. We rushed and got ready.

Juvia's POV
First up was Jess and the girls they did the mangle song.

They were amazing!!! Then the boys went. They did the foxy song.

They were awesome!!! Then Rania and me did ours. It was Just Gold.

That was so fun!!! It was awesome!!!

Jess's POV
Wow!!! Juvia was good!! So we're the boys!!! I can tell that Katelyn was scared. Good she should be. It was the end and we won!!!! Whooo hoooo!!!! "Awesome!!!!" I said high fiveing everyone. "Let's go home guys" I said. "Aph plz come home" Laurence said. "No" I said they looked shocked," I don't want to". "Umm we could have a sleepover" Katelyn said. "Uhhhh fine but my real friends are coming" I said. Katelyn looked hurt. I don't care. She did this to herself. "We'll be back" Juvia said, and we went to the house, got our stuff and went back to Katelyn's house. Me and my friends acted like we're asleep and when the others were asleep, we went home and went to sleep.