Meeting Juvia

Jess's POV
We were driving down the road it was almost 5:00 am. I was so mad they followed me, they talked about me behind my back, and now they want to take the pizzeria away from me. They have no idea what their messing with. They think I have a problem. We like being the animatronics. And if they don't like the animatronic us....then they have a problem. Adam arrived at the house and knock three times. Then someone with blue hair came down and opened the door.

??? POV
I saw Sky and the guys so I came down and he knocked three times so I knew it was him. I saw him and smiled "Hey Juvia" he said. "Hey Adam" I said. They came in and I saw Yandere"Hey Yandere" I said. "Hey Juvia" she said.

Adam's POV
We went into the house and Jess looked confused. "What's wrong" I asked. "Who's she" she asked. "Wha....oh you mean Juvia" I said. "Juvia"? She said. "Yeah she moved in with us when we were looking for a new roommate"I said. " What is she". She asked. Juvia heard her "I'm a fox" she said smiling, "Nice to meet you". "Nice to meet you too" said Jess. "So are you moving in"? she asked. "Well..." I said,"Does she know" I whispered to Adam. "Yeah she can do it too" I said pointing to Juvia. Then Juvia turned into mangle, then turned back into human.

Jess's POV
When I saw her turn into mangle I automatically liked her. She smiled and said"So, you didn't answer my question, are you moving here"? "Yes" I said smiling. "Well anyone who's a friend of Sky, is a friend of mine" she said," anyways I'll go get some food for us". Then she walked off to the kitchen. "So Jess we all can sleep down here for now, until we get our rooms sorted" Adam said. "I'm fine with that" I said back to him then I went to talk to Juvia. "So Juvia, why didn't you come to the pizzeria"? I asked. "Well I was sick with strep throat and when I felt better, it was already 4:00 am. And Adam texted me saying you were already driving home" she said. Then she got the snacks when we were watching some tv. My favorite anime show was on!! Attack On Titan with my favorite character Levi!!!! "Me, Shelby, Alesa, and Yandere were on the couch watching the show. Evan my favorite anime show couldn't cheer me up. My so called"friends" betrayed me. I couldn't believe it. Fine I'll play their game.

Shubble's POV
Jess looked soooooo mad I knew she was thinking about her friends. The boys came back in and had a bunch of blankets. "We have everything" Max said. He's so cute, I thought (I ship them!!!) "I have an idea" Jess said with a creepy smile. We listened to her"Let's play their game, and we'll get them" she said still smiling. We all liked it and smiled with her. "Let's get them in the morning" Yandere said. We all smiled "Good idea" Jess and me said. We all fell asleep and waited till morning.

Jin's POV
I woke hearing footsteps. I tiptoed to were I was hearing it. It was....Jess??? Why is she up" Ummm hey J-Jess"'I stuttered. "Woah you scared me" she said. "Sorry anyway you ok"?? I asked. "Yeah I'm just mad at them" She said. I came closer and looked at Jess. She's so beautiful. I kept getting closer and closer until....

Jess's POV
Jin was so close to me. I..I couldn't help myself. He leaned in and we kissed. I tried to stop but I couldn't. We both stopped and just smiled and I said," Let's go back to bed" he smiled too and we went back to bed I couldn't believe it. I finally kissed Jin. I fell asleep thinking of those thoughts.

Hey guys it's Juvia sorry for not updating I just haven't had time anyways hope you like it!!!
Juvia out ✌️✌✌