The Pizzeria

Jess's POV
It was a normal day and I went to work at the pizzeria with Sky, Ross, Max, and Jin. I have a little crush on Jin ( I ship Jinmau!) I called Adam.
(Ad-Adam J-Jin R-Ross M-Max
Je-Jess)

Ad:Hey Jess you ready?
Je:Yeah go ahead and come.
J:HURRY UP ROSS!!
R:SHUT UP JIN!!!!!
Ad:IM ON THE PHONE WITH JESS GUYS!
Je:*laughs* It's fine Adam.
R:I'm done lets go.
J:Finally!
R:SHUT UP!*slaps Jin*
J:*slaps him back*
Ad:We will be there soon
Je:Ok bye.
Ad:Bye.

                            *End call*
Adams POV
I ran between Ross and Jin and said"You guys need to STOP! We need to go get Jess and go to the pizzeria"! I yelled. They both stopped and ran to my car."I CALL SHOTGUN"! Ross yelled while jumping in front."Fine" Jin said. I got in and drove to Jess's house."Hey Jess" I said. She jumped and put her finger to her lips."Shhhh, you wake up my roommates"she whisper shouted. "Oh sorry"I said. She hoped in and we drove away.

Katelyns POV
I woke up hearing someone pull into our house. "Kawaii~chan, did you hear that" I said. Kawaii~chan was up and said"Katelyn~Sama I did hear it. Kawaii~chan thinks we should check on Aphmau~Senpia". We went to her room but I realized she will be at work"Kawaii~chan she'll be at work" I said. She stopped and sighed "Katelyn~Sama is right Kawaii~chan thinks we should go downstairs and check it out" she said. "Good idea",I said,"let's go". We went downstairs and saw Aph getting in some guy with sunglasses car. "Kawaii~chan I see her"I whispered. The car left "We should follow it" I said. She nodded. "Let's get the guys in on this" I said. "Kawaii~chan is on it" she said.

(Kc-Kawaii~chan K-Katelyn
G-Garroth L-Larence D-Dante
Z-Zane A-Aaron C-Cadenza
Lu-Lucinda N-Nicole)
K: Guys we need your help
Lu: What is it
Kc: We saw Aphmau~Senpia get in some guy with sunglasses car and drive away there were two more guys I think.
G,D,A,Z and L: WHAT?!?
K: I know what the other two looked like one had a narwhal hoodie on and the other one had a purple jacket on but unzipped and hair on one of his eyes. He had black hair, the other two had brown hair.
G and L: LETS FOLLOW THEM!!
N: I'm in guys!!
K: Yessssss!!
Z: What Nicole said!
Lu and C: We're in!
A: Anything for Aph!
D: Let's go guys!!
K: Ok guys meet up at our house bye!
Everyone: bye!!
*End Text*

Jins POV
We arrived at the pizzeria we actually started liking this place after"It" happened. We all smiled but then we saw four shadowy figures it was.....

CLIFFHANGER HEHEHE I will update asaps lol anyways hope you like it sorry it's short byeeeeeeeee
Juvia out ✌✌✌