Old Friends

Jess's POV
We saw our friends already here! Shubble, Max, Alesa, and Yandere! "Jess"! Shubble yelled. I smiled and ran to her and hugged her then everyone else"It's so good to see you Jess" Yandere said she smiled. "Same" I said and smiled with her and hugged her again."Adam"! Alesa yelled and ran up and hugged him and Adam hugged her back.

"Adam"! Alesa yelled and ran up and hugged him and Adam hugged her back

"Awww so cute"Me, Yandere, and Shubble said. Sky and Alesa blushed. They are so cute together everyone giggled."Anyways guys lets go in"! I said and we went into the pizzeria.

Katelyn's POV
We followed Aphmau and found her at a place called"Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria". We saw her with the people we saw earlier and they were talking they went into the pizzeria and become these freaky robot things. I was terrified when I saw it.

Garroths POV
We saw Aph with those guys."Grrrrr..." Me and Laurence said. But then we saw more people. We saw two hugging, three talking, two more talking but they were talking with Aphmau. Then they all went into a pizzeria and turned into....ROBOTS!?! Everyone even Lucinda and Zane were scared.

Adams POV
We went into the pizzeria and became animatronics. Jin was Bonnie, Ross was toy Bonnie, I was foxy, Alesa was mangle, Jess was Freddy, Max was Fredbear, Shelby was chica, and Yandere was marionette. After we all turned into animatronics we went on stage and powered down until the night guard came and ran to his office and he sat down. It hit six and we powered on. We split up into teams.
(Yandere and Jess, Me and Alesa, Shubble and Max, and Ross and Jin)
We all went different ways with our team.
Yandere's POV
I went with Jess and she stayed on stage still powered off and I went to the prize corner and waited for Jess to come one luckily this is his first time here so it won't be hard. Adam stayed in pirate cove while Alesa went to the play center (Sorry if I got it wrong).  Ross and Jin were the first to try and scare him but they failed. He kept my music box goin'. Huh he smarter than I thought. I smirked and then Shubble and Max tried but failed. Then it was Adam and Alesa the got blinded by a light and lost he forgot about me and Jess. He let her power on and he forgot my music box then I got up and me and Jess went into his office he was so scared. We came closer it was 3:00 am he was gonna loose. Everyone came and......WE SCARED HIM SO GOOD!!! "HAHAHAHAHAHA" we all laughed as we came outside of the pizzeria and turned back into humans.

Katelyn POV
They came back out side and they turned back into humans. Thank Irene that was scary, we saw everything. We ran home and everyone went to their home and me and Kawaii~chan ran to my room and we talked about Aphmaus "Problem".

Jess's POV
We went home that was so fun I told everyone to wait a sec before leaving I went upstairs and tiptoed to check the girls I saw them talking and they said
(Kc-Kawaii~chan K-Katelyn)
K: She has a problem we need to help her to get away from that pizzeria
Kc: Katelyn~Sama is right we need to help Aphmau~Senpia

They know, I thought I tiptoed back downstairs and ran outside they were just talking"Guys we have a problem" I said. "What do you mean Jess" Jin said."The girls know" I said. The widened their eyes"Get in lets go to my house" Adam said. I hurry up and got in the car the went slow so they wouldn't hear us. Then when we got far enough Sky sped up. They know now I thought looking down getting mad.

Hey everyone sorry if it's too short I have been working very hard for awhile and I have to get in bed anyways hope you liked the chapter!!!

Juvia out ✌️✌✌✌