"Hey, don't leave, stick around and hang with me." He said.

I slowly take my hand away. "I-I can't." I said.

"Why not?"

"I have a friend whose here, and I have to make sure he doesn't get himself killed." I said, fixing my beanie.

"Oh, whose your friend?" He asked.

I turned around looked around to find Calum.

"He's the tan one in the black t-shirt, in the corner with that curly haired guy." I said, pointing at him.

The guy chuckled. "The curly haired guy is my best friend, your friend is in good hands, he won't let anything happen to your friend."

I looked at him. "How do I know you're not lying?"

He smiled. "Follow me." He said, before going through the crowd of people. I followed behind him, a little confused.

Once we were on the other side of the room, this guy tapped the curly haired guy on the shoulder. The curly haired guy turned around and smiled.

"Hey, Michael, what's up?" The curly haired guy said.

"Hey, Ashton, can you do me a favor?" The guy asked.

"Depends."

"Can you tell this guy right here, that your my best friend and his friend is safe with you?" He asked. I bit my lip, feeling so small around them.

The guy, Ashton, looked over at me and smiled. "Yes, I am his best friend, have been since we were in 3rd grade. And your friend is cool with me, nobody won't mess with him. I also think he's kinda cute." He said, looking over at Calum, who looked drunk.

I bit my lip, still not sure if I should leave him alone or not. But before I could make a decision, I'm already getting pulled out of the house and towards a huge backyard.

"W-Wait, my friend-"

"He's fine, I promise." Michael said, leading me over to a shed. I furrowed my eyebrows, but still followed him.

Once we were close enough to the shed, he swung the door open and walked inside, pulling me along with him.

I looked around the shed and saw it was dark, until I saw the Michael pull out his phone and shined it over all these bottles of different alcohol. Some were dark, some were clear, some looked strong, and some looked a little more light.

"Where did you get all of these?" I asked him.

"I bought most of them, the others were given to me from other parties." He said, before flashing his light on the ground, pulling out some blankets. That's when I started to panic.

"I-I have to go." I said, moving towards the door.

He turned and looked at me. "Why?"

"I'm feeling a little uncomfortable."

"Why? I'm not gonna hurt you." He said.

I bit my lip and looked out the doorway, seeing the house from a distance.

"Just stay with me, okay? I won't do anything weird, we'll just sit and drink, that's all." He said, opening one of the clear bottle.

"Oh umm, no thanks, I don't drink."

"Why not?"

I shrugged. "I don't know, I never tried it, and my brothers always say that it taste disgusting."