Chapter 6~ The Return of the Hope

RYAN's POV

The only thing I remember was slamming on the brakes, then hearing a crash! I heard crying, soon after, I realized who it was, it was my lovely girlfriend, Dove! Hearing her cry made me want to. I tried to open my eyes, but I couldn't. Then I feel her hand squeeze mine and hear her sob while saying, "Ryan, if you can hear me, please wake up! I need you, I just got you back and now I've lost you again! You better wake up! You're the love of my life! RYAN JEROME MCCARTAN I SWEAR TO GOD!!! You BETTER WAKE UP!!" Then I use all the strength I have in me to show her I'm here, my hand flinches just for a moment. Then I hear her gasp, and start crying I wasn't sure if she was happy or upset, mainly because I was unconscious and couldn't see her expression. But I was pretty sure she was happy. 

DOVE's POV

I was crying until I felt his hand flinch. I started crying tears of joy, as he was still alive! I hug him, hoping he feels my joy, but still no movement. So then I hear the machine start rapidly beeping and run out the door screaming, "Someone, anyone help me!" Then a doctor came running and heard the machine and runs in the room. He says, "Oh my lord! He is trying to wake up. But he isn't healed so it's making his heart rate speed increase, dramatically. I said, "What will happen to him? Will he be ok?" The doctor says, "well, is there anything you can do to get him to calm down possibly?" I said, "I will definitely try!" Therefore I take Ryan's left hand in both of mine, and start talking to him, he then starts to calm down. I was so relieved, to see his heart rate go back to normal. Soon after that the doctor was just as relieved as I was so was happy then left. However, his hand was gripping me very tightly, I didn't mind this at first. However, when my hand turned pink that was different. I said well, more like yelled, "RYAN STOP YOU'RE HURTING ME!" And immediately after I said that he let go. Even, though I was hurting I got the feeling that he was trying to tell me something. I kissed his forehead, and then I kissed his lips. Then I saw his eyelids move and start to flutter. Then I hear a very quiet, like below a whisper quiet, voice say, "Chloe..." I look at him in shock. Was he awake or was I imagining it?

A/N: Hey guys or girls, well however Is reading this, I'm sorry for not updating! School, drama, marching band, all that good stuff. Anywho, hope you guys enjoy this! More on this book, and soon more books will be released. Comment and vote. Stay tuned, love y'all. Bye.