Chapter 3~ The Return of Guilt

*Still at the park*

DOVE's POV

Oh my god, he's such a romantic! Taking us to the place where we had our first kiss. I blackout thinking, 'why the hell was I so stupid to let him go?! I love him and I hope that he can forgive me for it!' I thought that I was only crying on the inside, but I snapped out of it when Ryan was shaking me and saying, "Chloe, Chlopop? Are you okay you were crying and saying it was all my fault why was I so stupid?!" Oh my gosh I was talking out loud! I blushed and said, "Oh Ryan, I'm sure it was nothing." He looks at me with one eyebrow raised, and says, "Baby, I know you, why were you crying? I know for a fact that you wouldn't just cry and say what you said!" I look up at him, but not in the eye. I respond with, "I-I, you know what, we can talk about this later okay?" I said that meaning to change the subject, he looks at me and nods. I look him in the eye, and scoot closer to him, he then pulls me closer than I was. We look into each other's eyes and seem to get lost in them. We both snap out of it, and he hugs me and kisses my forehead.

RYAN's POV

I know Chloe, she was trying to hide something from me and I was going to find out what it was! But, what's most important is, that she's happy. So I picked her up and sat her on my lap, she wasn't facing me, but she did turn her head to look at me. I kissed her neck and she turned around breaking the kiss, but then hugged my chest and I returned to kiss her neck and I started to suck, as I was sucking her neck she pulled out and blushed, I was smiling at her and she was still blushing but managed a smile out of it. Then I kiss her cheek and she kisses my nose, and tells me, "Sweetie, I'm really enjoying us, but it's getting late." I look at her and kiss her lips and she kisses back, I smile in between kisses but careful to not break the kiss, then she says in between kisses, "Baby I love you so much, and I never want this to end, but I gotta get home soon." I break the kiss and we're both breathing heavily, however I pick her up and grab all the picnic stuff, and the way back was about 20-25 minutes, so I asked her again, "Why were you crying Chloe?" She looks at me and sighs, and says, "Honey, I feel like if I didn't break us up, we could be happier than we are now together!" When I hear that it makes me want to cry! I want her to be happy! I love her with all of my life and if I was the reason why she was unhappy it would kill me! And I would change for her as long as she was happy! Because that's all that matters! But, I still think there's something more to it. But I won't bug her because she was obviously having a rough mental breakdown, so I was holding my hand out for her and she took it. Right as we entered her home area, she was looking at me for the majority of the drive. So I ask, "Honey, you okay? Because I'm a little worried about you!" She looks at me and nods, so I smile at her. Once we pull into the driveway, she unbuckled and started kissing me, so I parked and started kissing back but something must've kicked in because I more cautious about where she went, how she got there, how she was feeling, and being open to me. But, I came back out of my thoughts, to find little Chloe, trying to climb over to me so I pick her up over the divider being careful not to hit her head, so she was caught a little by surprise, so once she was sitting on me, I kissed her nose and cheek. Then, she was hugging me, so I hugged back, and she nibbled on my ear and I kissed her neck, very quickly she became shy and pulled out and turned so she was on the my right leg and her legs over to left. She did look at me, but not as often.

DOVE's POV

He was happy, and I could tell that he really likes kissing me, so I turned and had my arms around his neck so we were sitting as though it were bridal style. He opened his door, and he continued us being in bridal style, picked me up and I kissed his cheek, in return he kissed my nose. He set me down so he could grab my hand and I grabbed his, we smiled at each other. He took me inside, and I let him follow me back to my room, and it was the same room we shared when we were together before, so he smiled at me, of course my mom was asleep, but she stayed in one of the guest rooms in my house, yes this is my house, my mom just was staying over here for a few days. To make sure I was okay, but inside I was never okay when I wasn't with Ryan! Ever since I was little, I've been scared of the dark, and when we were together before, he would always sleep with me in his arms knowing I was with him made me not scared, therefore, when I was alone, I would wake up screaming in fear that something was coming after me. So he exits the room while I change, I call him back in, and I climb in bed. Soon after he crawled in right next to me and put his arms around me, and I scooted closer to him so her could tighten the grip, because we where facing each other, I kissed his nose and he kissed my cheek. I fell asleep and all of a sudden, I woke up and screamed but then remembered that Ryan was with me, so I just cry which wakes him up, and I hug him and kiss his nose, little did he know what my dream or should I say nightmare involved.

A/N sorry for not updating! My internet went out for a while, therefore I'm super sorry for not updating! But I was thinking about a sequel to this! But, ONLY if you guys continue to read, vote, and comment some ideas for the sequel and for upcoming chapters! 👇🏼in the comments, tell me what you think of the chapters and tell me what you think will happen next! Till next chapter bye guys.👋🏼