Chapter 2~ The Date

DOVE's POV

When Ryan kissed my forehead, I looked up and kissed his cheek. He hugs me, and I ask, "Ryan why are you always so protective of me?" He looks at me and just shakes his head. Walking out of the coffee shop, he then asked while holding my hand, "How about that date later?" I just kept my eyes on him, remembering how much I love him. When all of a sudden I tripped on something and started to fall forward, when I felt warm arms around my legs and neck. It turns out that Ryan had picked me up bridal style! I placed my arms around his neck and he just started to kiss me, and that moment I pulled away and blushed. "You don't have to carry me, I can walk." Gosh he can be so stubborn at times, anyway he looked at me and kissed my nose. "I know you can walk, but what's wrong with me carrying you?" I didn't know what to say. So I said, "There's nothing wrong with you carrying me. It's just I don't want to feel like a baby." He looked at me and rolls his eyes and says, "Well, you're my baby." After saying that he lets me down and walk. After we get into his car I ask, "Do you wanna try again at being a couple?" He looks at me, smiles and kisses my neck. "I would love nothing more for you to be my girlfriend, again!" I pull out of the kiss, and he mumbles something I can't figure out what he said, but I love him and he loves me and that's all I remember! Right before he starts the car I grab his neck and pull him in for a kiss. He kisses back, a few more minutes passed and he's driving me home, and I forgot I told my mom I'd be back home after 15 minutes it had been 45minutes. "Shit" I mumble and Ryan asks , "What's wrong Chlopop?" Awe! He remembered my nickname. I replied with, "Well, baby tiger I told my mom I'd be home in 15 minutes, and it's been 45." Right as I pull my phone out I have just about 15 texts all from my mom! Ryan held his hand out for me to hold and of course I take his hand, and remind him of our date he planned. He said, "if your mom is ok with it I'd like to go to the park where we had our first kiss!" I smile and kiss his cheek.

RYAN's POV

I know how Bonnie is, Chloe is just worried she'll get in trouble, I say to Chloe, "If you get in trouble you can blame it on me. Plus, we're at your house." I say as he pull up in her driveway. I grab her hand and she looks at me with a smile. Bonnie on the other hand, is running out of the front door and next to the side Chloe's in, Bonnie is knocking on the window and Chloe rolls it down, and Bonnie sees me and calms down a lot. I get out of the car and I signal Chloe to stay in the car. And I talk to Bonnie.

DOVE's POV

All of a sudden I see my mom look at me then back at Ryan he looks at me and smiles. And I see my mom nod and wave. Then Ryan comes back in the car and drives us to his house, he then packs a picnic basket and a blanket and comes back out. Then puts it in the trunk of his car, then comes back to the front of the car and sees me and kisses my forehead, "You ready for our date?" He asks while trying to hold my hand and back out of his drive way, I just take his hand so he stops fidgeting while driving! He smiles at me, and I kiss his cheek. Once we pull up to the park, he runs out of his door and opens up my door and as he closed the door and kissed him. "I still remember 'our tree' do you tiger?" And look at him. He looks at me, and answers, "of course I do, and I remember why it's ours!" I look at him smile and nod. 

RYAN's POV 

I remember it like it was yesterday. We were sitting there and she just so shy and I signaled her to kiss my cheek but when she did I turned my head really quickly and that was our first kiss. Anyway, I grab the stuff from the trunk, and we find 'our tree' and I set up the picnic, and I put my arms around her waist she was facing the other way so I turn her around and she goes up on her tip toes and kisses me.

*a few hours pass*

DOVE's POV 

Oh my gosh, Ryan is so sweet! I love him so much. Like I'm grossed out by like how cute he is. And he still loves me after our fight. I don't know why I even tried to break away from him! I had a feeling he didn't want me to breakup with him when we did, but I start crying and Ryan came over to me and kissed my forehead and he put his arms around me and all I could think to do was hug him so that's what I'd and just cried and cried and cried, until Ryan finally kissed my neck then my lips and I looked up at him, and just kissed back and Ryan picked me up and sat me on his lap. Then my mom called and just checked on us and a few minutes had passed, Ryan had got me to stop crying and asked, "What was that about roller-clo-ster?" I giggled at him remembering an other one of my nicknames and replied, "I was just upset about me breaking us up. And not being with you those few months felt like years!"

A/N: btw, what Ryan mumbled was, "well except for you to be my wife." 

Let me know what you think of it in the comments and weather you want a long or a short book!! 👇🏼 Until next chapter, 👋🏼 bye!