Chapter 4~ The Nightmare

DOVE's POV

So, once I remembered that Ryan was with me I was still scared, but a little more calm. When he woke up I kissed his nose and hugged him, he was half awake, so he didn't really know what was going on.

RYAN's POV

So I woke up to Chloe screaming and crying, I for one wasn't sure what was going on. So once I was actually awake, she hugged me and kissed my nose. I asked her, "Chloe are you alright?" She looks up at me, shakes her head and hugs me tighter than she was, that was when Bonnie came running in, and asked, "Chloe are you okay?! Oh, and hello Ryan, wait Ryan I didn't know that you were here?!" Chloe looks up at her mom and sniffles, while I wiped away her tears. And replies with, "Yeah I guess, but this one was scarier than normal." After Chloe said that, I thought to myself, 'what was scarier than normal?' And 'was it one of her nightmares?'

BONNIE's POV

For one I didn't even know that Ryan was over! Second off I didn't know what Chloe's nightmare was about. And lastly, I'm not even sure if they're back together, but I'm pretty sure that they are. But overall, I was happy that her and Ryan are close again. Because, when they were together before, he always made her happy whenever she was sad, unhappy, or scared. After Chloe told me she was fine, I hesitated to leave but, eventually I did.

DOVE's POV

When my mom left, I looked at Ryan and released my 'tight' grip on him, and he said, "Chloe what was your nightmare about? And are you okay?!" I looked at him and he looked at me serious, so I said/asked while whispering, "What would you do if I was abducted by evil people in the midst of the night?" He looked at me confused, and replies with, "What would I do if you were abducted by evil people? Well, that won't happen because I'm not going to leave your side when it comes to the night, and if it were to happen, I would call the police and have them track whoever it was down. And once they found them I'd give them a piece of my mind!" After all that, I was shocked, and my expression showed it, because after he said that he tickled me and said, "Plus, your my one and only! If anything happens to you, all Hell will break loose and people will be sorry!" I for one didn't know that Ryan could be this protective! I thought his protectiveness was adorable, and he would always be there for me, plus he's my boyfriend! Once he stopped tickling me, I kissed his cheek, and as I pulled away, he kissed my nose. After that, I said, "thank you Ryan" be looked at me and smiled with that adorable smile that I love. Soon after, I was almost asleep and to my surprise, Ryan kissed me, and I kissed back and soon after that, it turned into a make out session, my arms found themselves around his neck with my hands in his hair tugging lightly, his arms went to my waist. He bit my bottom lip for access which I granted, and our tongues fought, he won. But, once I pulled out of the kiss, he stopped, and looked at me and said, "Chlo, you're a better kisser than I remember." After that statement, I blushed and tried to hide my face by burying my face into his chest, but he pulled my chin up with his thumb and finger, but I looked at him but not in the eye, he said, "Chloe don't hide your face, you're beautiful, and you're absolutely adorable when you blush!" After that, I blushed harder than I already was, and he chuckled a bit.

RYAN's POV

I don't know why Chloe has nightmares, but when we were together before, she rarely had them. All of a sudden it hit me! She felt safer with me, and so when we broke up she started having them more frequently! I just didn't understand why though.

DOVE's POV

I don't like being alone, especially when it is in the night! So, having Ryan with me made me feel really safe! When we broke up, I would normally hang out with Shelby, Emmy, and Audrey. When they asked where Ryan was, I looked away and I told them, "Sorry, but we sort of broke up." And once they processed it, they were all, "Oh my gosh, what happened? Are you okay? Did he break up with you?" But that was when 'MY TWINS' came over and hugged me. But back to the present, I was crying, and Ryan was in my bathroom, and he had just finished and came back, and sat on my side of the bed. I felt arms pull me closer to the edge of the bed, and I rolled over to see Ryan, pulling me to the edge. I stopped crying and sat up, he pulled the blankets off of me, and picked me up. He set me down on his lap, so I was facing him, he looked me in the eye and said, "Chickadee, if you're scared, you can tell me! I will always protect you!" I looked at him and said mumbling all the words together, "IcantlivewithoutyouandIneedyoutobethereformebecauseIloveyouandwithoutyouIcantfunction!" He looked at me confused, "What?! Chloe are you feeling okay?" I chuckled and said, " I'm fine, and I said I cant live without you and I need you to be there for me because I love you and without you I cant function! Okay?!" He looked at me shocked and said, "Wow Chloe, I love you too, and as I have said, if anyone harms you, whoever did it WILL BE SORRY!!" After he said that, I hugged him and giggled.

A/N

Oh, by the way, when dove said 'my twins' it meant Shelby and Emmy. Hey, so let me know what you think in the comments! What do you think will happen next? Don't forget to vote! This may be the last update for a while, because school is coming up and I have band also. But for now, bye guys!