Relationships/Dating

Dedicated to: _GabbyWrites & summer_rush Hopefully this could help y'all two lovely people :)

Relationships/Dating.

It's a serious topic, but it's simple with God by our side. Blessed be God in the heavens :)

What Is Love?

"Love is patient, love is kind and not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, it does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek it's own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Not trying to quote 'for KING & COUNTRY' but, "Love Is Sacrifice."

An easier way to remember what love is:
God is Love.

Godly Relationships

To begin, first off, in every godly relationship, we must keep God in it. You, God, and your partner :)

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added to you."
Matthew 6:33

Keep God in your relationship if you want it to last and be beautiful.

We shouldn't love our partner more than God. Ever. To have a wonderful and amazing relationship, God must be kept first in your relationship.

God made love, he made it to be between a man and woman who dearly love each other. God made it for us, but he made it to be men (And Women) relationships with him.

Dating Unbelievers

Let's start of f with some Bible verses about this:

"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communication hath light with darkness? And what Concord hath Christ with Satan? Or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
2 Corinthians 5:17

(What relationship does a lamb have with a lion? The lion(Unbeliever) devours the lamb(Believers). They dont get along.)

"Do not be deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners."
Proverbs 15:33

What this verse is trying to say is that, those who won't accept Christ as their Savior and don't believe in him will pull us into the world.

Liking or dating an unbeliever who won't accept Christ, won't accept you.

This is very true. If your partner doesn't want anything to do with Christ, then they won't want anything to do with you.

If they won't love and respect God, they won't respect you.

To know me, you must know God

God lives in us, were his reflection. We, Christians, are the example of God. So, when we do bad or good things, were representing God.

If that person doesn't know God, then they definitely don't know you.

But, always love them. Even though the person won't love Christ, you love them anyways! You pray for them!

"And above all things have love among yourselves: for love shall cover a multitude of sins."
1 Peter 4:8

What's True Love?

God is true love. He loves us so much, he was willing to give his only son, the most perfect man ever, to die us and our sins. We're worthless compared to God's love, but you know what? He loved us anyways!

We sold ourselves to the world, and God gave everything to buy us back.

You see, now that's true love.

To sacrifice everything you love, your hopes, your dreams, your desires, for someone you love, someone you know is WORTHY of YOUR love. One who won't lose it, break it, or play with it! Someone who actually, truly, LOVES YOU!

To the world, you might be one person, but to one person, your their world.

God DOES have someone for you if you want someone to love and marry. He already written your love story. He has everything under control.

All you have to do is pray and follow the plan. No matter what happens, you trust God.

Thank you for reading
God Bless You❤

Sincerely,
❤J I L N Y S O T O❤